Bad Daddy

*Cheyenne's P.O.V*

When we got to the house it was familiar. It looked a lot like Zalgo mansion. We walk in and there stood Zalgo. I freaked out and ran for the door but my dad grabbed me and tied me down. I was tied to chair in one of the rooms. "Dad what are you doing? Zalgo is a bad guy. Why are you helping him?" My dad smiled and he said some word that I didn't understand. In his hand a blueish greenish ball appeared in his hand. "I want my daughter safe from Slender man and all the creepy pasta. I will get Amy soon but for now I have you." He threw the ball and it hit me in the face. I passed out after that. The only thing that ran through my head was Amy.

*Zalgo P.O.V*

I cant believe he erased her mind of all the creepy pasta beside Amy. Now I can make her mine. Thanks Mr.Creepypasta.

*Time skip- 6 years later*

*Cheyenne's P.O.V*

I was in the middle of training with my dad when my fiancée came in and picked me up. "Zalgo put me down, I am training with my dad." "No it is break time." I giggled while he ran into the living room. He kissed me and gave me a plate of cheesecake. "You know me so well Zalgo." "Well you will be my wife soon so that is a good thing." We started laughing. My dad walked in, "Cheyenne, it is time to get your sister." I nodded and Zalgo teleported me to the front doors of the Slender man's mansion. That is what I was told it was called. I walked in and I was tackled by a man with a mask on. "Silver Melody you are finally home." I grabbed him and flipped him over me. "How in the hell do you know my name?!" He looked scared and there was fear in his eyes. "Cheyenne its me, Masky. Do you not know who I am?" I said no and asked for Amy. He was crying and called Amy. She came in on the back of a dog with a human grin. "Sissy, you came back!" She jumped off the dog and ran to me and gave me a hug. Wow she is so big. "Hey Amy. How old are you now like 11." "No I'm 12 now. Silly." We laughed and I picked her up. "Amy it time for your training. Lets go." She screamed for someone name Slender man. He appeared and I put Amy behind my back. "Amy run outside. I take care of this." I pulled out my knife and ran towards the creature. His snake like arm came out from behind him. They grabbed me and held me in the air. I screamed as loud as I could. Amy ran to him and told him to out me down. I looked at her, she was crying. She came hugged me. "Sissy I don't want to go away from Slendy daddy and Smile." I looked at the creature. "May I take my sister to our father to train." He nodded and Amy took out the front door. I screamed for Amy to come back. 5 more people came down a screamed my name. I picked my knife up and was ready to fight. My eyes changed from blue green to bright red. My hair changed to black, and my tail wrapped around my waist. A little girl came up to me and I jumped over her. "Who the are you people and how in the hell do you know my name." I backed up and headed for the door the get Amy. Slender man grabbed me and looked at me. I stabbed him and attacked him. Masky and a boy with a blue mask pulled me off. They held me down. I screamed and kicked. "Cheyenne do you not remember any of us. It's me Jack, your brother. And Masky your boyfriend." "He is not my boyfriend and your not my brother! I don't know you, my dad is Mr.Creepypasta, my sister is Amy and my fiancée is Zalgo!" I screamed. They looked confused. I screamed for Zalgo. He appeared and knock Jack and Masky off me. He ask if I was okay. I nodded and kissed his cheek. Masky attacked Zalgo. They fought and I joined in. Slender man pulled us apart, and Zalgo disappeared. They tied me to a chair and someone with blonde hair, poured some time of liquid on me. I screamed and my head started burning. Memories started following back. Of everyone in the mansion, Jake,Masky,Hoodie,Sally,Slender man,L.J and Jeff. Tears ran down my face, I remembered how I almost hurt them. Almost killed them and now Amy is gone and Zalgo is my fiancée. Everything is going to change now and forever. "I'm sorry, everyone. I'm sorry." I whisper to myself.