The Screach Begins

*Masky's P.O.V*

Cheyenne was crying and she whispered that she was sorry. I went to her and hugged her tight. I untie her and gave her so many kissing that I couldn't count. She hugged me and cried into my hoodie. I whisper to her that everything is okay. She cried harder into my hoodie. Jack looked at us surprised but happy. He came over and pulled Cheyenne away from my arms. He told her it was okay and that no one will hurt again. I watched as she changed into a black cat with a red spot on her eye. She jumped from Jack's arms and into my lap. She lick me hand. I picked her up and carried her to my room. She changed back and she tackled me with hugs and kisses. "Masky I'm so so so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. My dad made me forget you and everyone around." She cried again. "Its okay sweetie its fine. I won't let Zalgo, your dad or anyone hurt you." I said to her and held her close. I gave her kisses and we started a little make out session. "What, Amy! She ran out we have to find her!" She got up and yelled for Smile dog and Slender man. They were all down stairs making plan to find her. "My dad and Zalgo will be looking for both of us. So I must changed my appearance and keep to the light." Cheyenne said. We nodded. Smile changed into a giant dog like creature. Me and Cheyenne jumped on his back and we took off. We will find her Cheyenne we will.
_____________________________________________________
Sorry if it short just that is that way I put it