{Chapter 19}

|Chapter 19|Off to jail you go/don't drop the soap|

I walked back to everyone else and sat back where I was

I walked back to everyone else and sat back where I was. Xalla turned her chair sideways and grabbed my hand, giving it a squeeze, I returned it, and when Mr.Finner got back up to call up another Witness, she squeezed my hand again, then let go as she turned back around.

"I'd Like to Call up Koa Vincent." Mr.Finner said.

Koa looked, rolled his eyes, and mumbled "Dipshit" as he got up, Xalla turned and I could tell she was trying not to laugh.

Koa got up and worked his way past everyone before going up to the stand. He sat in the chair and then pulled his hair up because it was in his face too much.

I was very annoyed at the moment, I had to hear this fucking jackass talk to me

"So Koa, we already heard what Ms. Bacardi had to say, so what was your conversation with my client about?" Mr. dipshit I mean Finner asked me.

" I asked what was wrong with him, he said and I quote " That B-word was getting touchy with Venus' f-boy brother," I said in a dry tone.

"Elabortate on f-boy." Mr. Finner said, a stupid look on his face.

"It means fuck boy, I'm sure you're familiar with what that is," I said, the court broke out in small fits of laughter. The judge smirked also but quickly wiped it off her face.

"Order in the court!" she yelled, banging her gavel against the stand.

"No, Mr. Vincent I am not familiar can you elaborate?" Mr.Finner asked trying to cover up his embarrassment.

"oh my god," I said as I sighed, dragging my hand over my face.

"It means that you sleep around, in other words, a man whore. Do you get it now?" I asked as I turned my head to the side to look at him.

"Okay, thank you, no further questions your Honor," he said, clearing his throat, adjusting his tie, then sitting down.

"Mrs. Swayer do you have any questions for the witness?" the judge asked.