{Chapter 23}

|Chapter 23|Three, a fun number, but kinda bad number|

Miles was true to his word of 5 minutes.

We got dressed in loose clothing we left in the kink room, and Koa let him in. Miles only grinned, anticipating what was to come of this threesome, which would be my first ever boy x boy x girl...

I was curious as to how this would go down.

We all walked into the Kink room. Before Koa could do anything Miles pulled him down to him, and their lips met. Koa Froze, but soon, he melted into the kiss and relaxed. I won't lie I found this really hot.

I watched how their bodies responded to each other, and how they adjusted to one another. Soon Miles Pulled away from Koa and pulled me to him, smashing his lips into mine. I moaned as I felt hands roam all over my body.

Then someone started Fingering me, I already knew it was Koa. I knew by the fingers.

Miles' kiss drowned my moans, as he used his tongue to silence them.

Miles pulled away, and watched as my eyes rolled to the back of my head again, and my body began to shake as Koa pumped his fingers in and out of me faster, the slaps of his fingers hit my thighs and making my ass shake echoed throughout the room.

Koa sat on the bed and told me to get on my knees in front of him, and I already knew what for. I  opened my mouth, and whipped his dick back out, guiding it to my mouth. I swirled my finger around the tip, then licked the precum off.

I then stuck it in my mouth, taking him back into my throat further and further, and held it there for a moment, choking on his dick. He groaned and leaned back.

I pulled back my head and started using my hands, swirling them around and sucking, going in a pattern of movements I knew would want to make him fuck me like there was o tomorrow.

"Yes baby, suck my dick," Koa said, pushing my head down a bit, I teased him by licking the sides and swirling my tongue around in different ways.

"Can I try Some of Koa?" Miles asked he had already pulled his dick out too, and from what I saw in the light, he was about 7 and a half inches.

"Koa, can he get a lick in?" I ask, swirling my tongue around before popping his dick out of my mouth.

"Yeah master, can I have a taste too, I've been a good boy." Miles teased getting on his knees.

"Come suck me then, "Koa says, he then looks at me.

"And you baby, come sit on my face," Koa says, he helps me up and then lays back, pulling me onto his face.

He starts licking and sucking like I'm the best meal on the menu, and I FUCKING LOVE IT.

I never thought I'd be here eating Venus out while getting my dick sucked by a guy. He wasn't as good as Venus, but I'll say he knew how to use his tongue. I wasn't expecting him to kiss me when he did, but I'm not entirely mad at it either.

"I need this dick in me," Miles said, Venus stopped grinding on my face and got off. my face felt cold and for a moment I was annoyed. I would let Venus sit on my face whenever she wanted to. Anyways, Venus gave me a quiet look, and I already knew she was asking if I would be fine with it.

I mean you can't really say you don't like something without experiencing it, which is why I was willing to try this out.

"I'll fuck Venus, you fuck me," Miles said getting on the bed.

Venus was also hesitant, but she got on her hands and knees. I swear she is a sight I will never not look at shes so fucking beautiful.

Miles got behind her, and I was behind him. Venus let out a small moan as he slid into her, I went slow, but entered Miles, his tightness was something new, and I kinda liked it.

"hmm, that feels good.", miles moaned, picking up pace. I don't know what snapped in me, but I took miles to pound town and watched as his hips forced his cock into Venus at a hard but fast pace, Venus lost it, but I know it was because of me she was feeling this intense pleasure.

"Yes." Venus moaned as she started to cum

"Koa can I make you cum in my ass, please let me make you cum," Venus begged

I knew exactly what she was doing.

"Of course baby who am I to stop you?" I asked and I pushed miles off my dick and pulled Venus towards me, and slowly entered her before slamming into her full force.

"Shit!" She moaned her body arched up at the force.

I began fucking her slowly, Miles jerked off as he did nothing but watch. but then he got tired of getting the attention he wanted and had Venus open her mouth. He stuck his dick in her mouth and gently started fucking her face, I could tell she wasn't feeling it.

Suddenly we heard a low vibration, Miles' phone was ringing.

"Oh shit, it's my girlfriend!". Miles yelled.

"Who's your girlfriend?" Venus asked

"Athena Valentine." He responded

"Don't ever come near me again," Venus said, she quickly and angrily pulled on some clothes, then stormed out of the room.

"I think it's best you leave and don't ever come back," I said, I forced him out of the house, blocked his number, burned the card, and comforted Venus, tonight took a turn for the worst...