{Chapter 24}

|Chapter 24| a fight |

I swear this is why I need to stop trusting certain people

I swear this is why I need to stop trusting certain people. It was my first threesome, and it was fucked. Down the drain, all of it.

Although things went bad, I was still so happy that Koa was comforting me, mumbling sweet nothings into my ears, just being the best comfort person ever.

I took a shower and got into some Pajamas. Then I went down to my apartment and spilled to Xalla what happened, and as usual, she interrupted for popcorn. She was flabbergasted, I'm talking jaw on the floor...

"So he's dating b2 now?" she said using our code name for Athena.

"Apparently but was eying my man like a popsicle on a hot summer day.". I said.

Xalla laughed at what I said.

She tried to tell me about my brother, but I had to shut that down, after all that is my brother, and that's kind of weird. We both talked for a while longer and eventually went to our rooms.

anyways I texted Koa I'd be staying here tonight, he said it was fine because he would be working on something anyway. I just wasn't really finna ask questions. And I know some of you may be like "That's alright and all Venus but like where's Bianca?" Bianca is actually over at Bain's A LOT lately. She hasn't responded to our texts in weeks, we don't even know if she's okay or not. I have a feeling she's fine though, last I heard from her was that she was transferring back since her abroad trip was over.

Suddenly my phone pinged.

"Did your phone ping also?" Xalla said, coming into my room.

"Yeah," I answered, she rushed to my bed, and sat down, we checked our phones at the same time, while also holding hands, possibly afraid of what we were about to see.

It was a message from Bianca in our group chat.

The 3 Amigas

My babbyyyy💖 : Can one of you guys, or both of you pick me up?

Twinnnnnnn💞: what's goin on?

My babbyyyy💖: Bain and I art at the cwub and he can't talk me homeeuh.

Xalla and I look at each other.

"She's drunk," I sigh

"Yeah," Xalla says annoyed.

"come on I guess we gotta go get her" Xalla said, slipping on a pair of my slides and walking out I follow suit and we drive to the club to go get Bianca. When we finally get there we greet the bouncers, and I go check on my office, which is fine.

We talk with Jewels, which is where we find Bianca. Before we take Bianca home we make plans with Jewels and then grab a bucket, a bag, and water.

We say bye to Jewels and helped a drunk Bianca to the car. I drove while Xalla sat in the back with the fully set up puke bucket. Bianca just sat in the back mumbling and telling Xalla she was pretty. Eventually, we made it home and brought her to her room.

we left the puke bucket on the side of the bed, along with water and Advil. Xalla and I did our handshake then she gave me my slides back and we both went to bed.

The next morning was fucking hell.

I woke up, took a shower, and got out, I get dressed in sweats and a crop top, and leave my hair down to air dry since it was wash day. I walk out to a fuming Xalla and Bianca.

"What happened out here?" I ask looking up from my phone.

"Bianca said she's moving out but refuses to pay her remaining half of the rent, then she tries to say that me and you get to live out happily so why can't she," Xalla explains.

"Bianca we're doing alright with rent, but if we knew you were going to stop paying a heads up could've been nice," I say, since we've been covering for her share.

"If you wanna move out cool, but like we haven't heard from you in a month, then suddenly you drunk text us a 1 am to come to get you, then you refuse to pay your last half which is literally only $1000  coming from your pocket," I say.

"This is exactly why I'm moving out like it's always about you two," she says frustrated

"How though?" I ask pausing, thinking about how she was always talking about things with her.

"Yeah, how? Because I've known you for literally forever, and we always made sure you were expressed, we supported you even though we told you to be careful with stupid decisions, we ask you for one thing and now you're mad?" Xalla says, laughing and shaking her head at the stupidness.

"For one, we don't have to talk all the fucking time, two it's not that deep, three, get the fuck over it," she says, rolling her eyes.

"Venus you may have never really raved about guys since you were so smart and all, but face it you're only showing interest in Koa because he's the only guy who's only ever wanted you for you." She says.

"That's why certain guys didn't talk to you, because they just wanted to fuck, that's why Anthony had a bet on you!" she yells talking about my Ex.

"Xalla you're just a fucking hothead who provokes instead of thinking, that's why what happened to you happened to you," she yelled, talking about Ernesto.

Xalla wanted to slap her, but she didn't instead she got up, and went into her room, slamming the door. The shock on my face was evident. But I was fucking done letting people that treated me and people I cared about like we weren't important. I left the living room, and went into Bianca's old room, I went through her purse and took her house key and the $1000 dollars.

I went to my room and put the stuff in my dresser drawer. I grabbed my air pods, blasting Sorry Not Sorry by Tyler the Creator. I went into the hall closet and pulled out Bianca's Boxes and went to her room. I texted the worker group chat and notified everyone, including Bain that Bianca was banned from the club, as well as Athena, and Angelica.

Since she wanted to move out and be disrespectful she was finna move out today. I started grabbing things of hers and throwing them into random boxes.  I kept going, even when my body was in pain, I was s done with this.

Eventually, after going at it for 3 hours all her things were packed.

I walked out of her room, to find her still in the living room.

"Take your stuff, and get the fuck out, after that since you wanna throw things in faces get out. At least you won't be homeless again. Also, you aren't allowed back into the club, and you can no longer work there. Bain will be giving you your last paycheck. " I said.

"If you aren't out in an hour I'm calling the police," I said, I then set a timer on my phone.

"Times ticking, get to moving," I said. I went to my room and left my door open just in case. I texted Xalla about what was going on. and let her know I was here for her if she wanted to talk to me. She said thanks and told me my brother would be texting me soon.

It's only 4 in the afternoon, how the fuck did this all go to shit?

-------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Hello loves!!

if you want go to my page and click the link to fill out a form to tell me if you like the story and who you want to make it to the end of this story! only 12 chapters left!

bye loves!!!