CHAPTER | 011 | SHE CHEATED ON HIM

The rythme to their voice danced well. The banging sounds were so cringy, that Mide could hear Stephanie squirting, cum dripping down her thighs. "Yes....Yes...I'm gonna cum.. yes....yes....smack my ass." She said as he did. Hitting it raw like a mother fucker.

"Oh yes.... Fuck me.... Ah...ah.... Shit your dick is so big... Ah Jimi oh fuck me!" Stephanie moans as Jimi continues smashing her caramel ass. He pulled grabs her thighs closer, doing it missionary, deepening his strokes as Stephanie mourned in his ears.

Then he flips her around, fingers her pussy, smack her ass, before penetrating her once more, arched her back and pulled her hair as he banged the soul out of her body doggy style.

The deep strokes were giving hard core estaecy.

"Who owns this pussy." Jimi snacks her ass, groaning as he fucked her pieces.

"Y-you...... You.... OMG!" Stephanie stutter, grabbing the sheets, breathing heavily as she moans breathless. "Ah... Ah... Ah...oh...yes... don't stop....... Oh da-daddy!!!!"

Jimi smirks. "Whose pussy is this baby." He asked again smacking her fat ass they jiggled, Stephanie was thick in some areas, very juicy, tasty, sexy and alluring and he loved it.

"YOU!!! Jimi...you..... Oh God..... Fuck me, fuck me, yes ..... Ah ah ah.. please fuck me.... Make me pleeeeaseee... Ah... Ah... Ah." she continues mourning as he went in deep and raw, smashing her hole without mercy like ta ta ta ta ta.

Unknown to them, Mide was watching the scene with shock in his eyes, speechless, tears were rolling down his cheeks, he couldn't get him move nor speak, he just stood numb, watching his cousin pipe his soon to be fiancé like a porn star.

Jimi held her waist down up, arched her back while he continues banging her, he raise his head and locks eyes with Mide, but instead of stopping, or giving a shocking look, Jimi smirks wickedly, even fucking Stephanie dirty as she continues to call him Daddy, he glares at his cousin with a look of defeat as he pulled Stephanie's hair back, fucking and smacking her ass like he owned the bitch.

Mide retreats back, breathing hard as he leans on a nearby wall. Anger and rage enveloped him, he fisted his hands, swallowing hard, still yet hearing the moans drove him mad.

He couldn't believe it, his best friend, his own cousin, flesh and blood was fucking his girlfriend. He thought to himself as hot tears stream down his cheeks.

Instead of creating a scene, he walks away with a bleeding heart, finding his way out of the suit, heading out of the exit door, mistakenly, he hits the flower vase on the center table as it crashed, even cutting him slightly but he chose to ignore the shattering or his injury. He walks away.

Hearing Stephanie moaning in that room, made his heart break, Mide wanted to go in and kill his cousin Jimi, but he didn't have the strength to do so, he is suffering from shock and he might have a heart attack anytime soon, he needs to disappear from here, otherwise he might do something he will regret.

Gulping, Mide slowly shut the door behind him, rested his head on it, holding the door handle tight, almost breaking it.

He stood in front of the door, gritting his teeth like a mad dog, groaning for revenge. Gripping the handle, refusing to let go, he starts to sob bitterly, tears rolling down his cheek, he asked himself how he got to this point of betrayal.

For a five minutes he stood there speechless and slowly, he raised his head, release his fingers from the handle, walks away and never looked back.