"I like you too." - N

CREDIT TO THIS AMAZING PERSON ^^

——

Summary - Y/n dies sadly while a terrible war is happening but no one discovered where her body was?..

——

Y/n POV
{Flashback!}

There had been an unexpected war happening at the break of dawn, the sky people must have planned it. I couldn't do shit since I was only 16 and my parents told me to stay where I am and keep safe. But me being me, I went out.

I ran into the forest where the war had happened and which is still ongoing, I hid in the trees making sure I wasn't seen or heard. I was looking around thinking about who and what to it first but then something hit the tree..

The last thing I remember seeing was the tree shaking and loud shooting..

2 years later..

(Y/b/n POV-)
*your best friends name*

It's been 2 years since Y/n had gone missing. We're all devastated. We've tried everything in our power to find her or at least get to see her one last time. But we can't find shit. If she were alive, she would be the happiest girl in pandora. Her parents had just announced them having another child, it's a boy. Y/n always talked about how she wanted a little sibling...

I try not to think about her too much because it leads to depression. And it's not healthy for me to imagine her being here with me, I just can't live without her.

Not so long ago I had just noticed that the Tsahìk had an older son? He was a year older than me and I'm quite surprised, why didn't I know this before?. You may be thinking I have an interest in him. I don't. But y/n would have, he's totally her type. He has greenish yellowish eyes, funny personality and is the first son of Jake and Neytiri.

Few days pass

It's been like I don't know, but I was climbing some trees until I heard crackling coming from a distances

Me being me, I walked slowly towards it. And there she was. Y/n.

Y/n POV-

AFTER LIKE HOW FUCKING LONG. I FINALLY FOUND MY WAY BACK TO MY HOMEE gosh it feels so good to be backkk

The soft green grass, the tall trees, for a sudden I thought I had died. But Eywa gave me another chance. HOW GREAT. I then heard someone... I looked to my left to where the sound was coming and I saw.. Y/b/n?

"Y/N!" She/he yells "Y/B/N!" I yelled back, I haven't even seen my family but I'm happy I'm getting to see my best friend first! "Oh my Eywa, it's been so long! Look at you! You've changed" she smiled slightly and tear-ed up "Hey it's alright, don't cry over me. I haven't really CHANGED just my style, it's dangerous out there in the wild" I pointed towards the trees filled with wild animals "Haha, you've missed out A LOT!" She said "Must have, you look good! Still gorgeous as usual" I playfully winked as she laughed "Come let's go see the people! They'll be relieved and happy your not dead" I laughed at what she said and we continued our walk to the home tree

When we got back everyone was crying, hugging, welcoming me back to home. I felt safe. Sure I spent like what? 2 years in the forest. Alone. BUT BUT. I'm alive, that's the main thing!

While walking back to my home, I noticed a new boy? He saw me and came walking towards me "Hey!, you must be that girl that just arrived back home?" He held out his hand "Yeah.. I'm Y/n, you?" I asked as I shook his hand "I'm Neteyam, Son of Jake and Neytiri" He smiled. I could have swore my knees gave out at that exact moment. "You alright?" He asked as he frowned in confusion "Yeah I am, wanna um. Hang out sometime?. I mean you don't need to if you don't want-" "I would love too!" He said happily.

After weeks with spending time with Neteyam, I started to catch feelings. I'm not sure if he has too. But I am planning on confessing tonight. "Teyam?" I asked "Yeah?" He answered "I want to say something." I said as I fiddled with my fingers "Go on, I'll listen" He looked at me "I um. I like you Neteyam. Every time I see you my knees feel like their gonna collapse on top of another. I've had this feeling since we first met and I don't think I can get rid of it." I confessed. He looked at me for a few seconds

"I like you too.

I've liked you since we met as well. Every time I see you, I always want to be the one to hold you in my arms and say how much I love you" he confessed as well.

And here we are. Married.

A/n

DONE FIRST ONE

WC - 847