This is not the end of us

7                         Ellie's POV
.
.
.
.

*+*Y/n pulled me in the house even after I said I was fine but I didn't complain she took me to the restroom and told me to sit on the side of the tub and I sat she started to patch me up*+* "Y/n I said I am fine" I said calmly "Shut up scar face ur gonna stay here until I finish healing u up okay? " She said in a serious tone "fine but don't make my Nick name scar face"

"Can't make any promises" She chuckled softly with a soft smile as well *+*We both laughed and she finished we both changed into something comfy then we sat down on the bed*+* "Get rest Ellie" Y/n said softly in a sleepy tone as well "Fine but u get rest as well" I said in a serious tone "Okay okay bossy pants" I laughed when she called me "Bossy Pants" *+*We both went to sleep after*+*

                         The next day
                         Y/n's Pov     

*+*I woke up to the sound of birds Tweeting I rubbed my eyes and saw Ellie's hands wrapped around my waist with a soft tight I tried to escape from her grip but she held me tighter just a little bit*+* "Ellie I have to go get the bar ready for the next party again" I said still a bit tired the time was 6:30AM  I had to meet Maria there at 6:50 Sharp "Nope" Ellie disagreed to letting my waist go "Ellie after the party we could cuddle all night" "Fine" she said in a sad tone *+*I kissed her forehead and got up to brush my teeth and shower after the shower I got ready in comfy warm clothes*+* "Bye Ellie! " I yelled from downstairs.

Hi guys sorry I took a long time I am on spring break and decided to take advantage of it and I'm going to my grandma's pool on Saturday it opens at 9 or 10 idk but here's part 7 part 8 will come later or tmr Bye! 𓆉❤️‍🩹