chapter 47

Tw talk of sh and maybe Ed

Jj and em finished the interview.
Penelope didn't find a cross over  between the victims or their kids.

"Malcome mentioned seeing some workers emily is following that"  jj said.

"Another women has gone missing" luke rushed in. She fits the victomology.
"Let's go to the condo" Rossi said to jj and luke.

The day went by and everyone went to the hotel.

I dropped myself on the bed when emily nocked on the door.

I opend up and she walked in kissing me.
"Wow what is happening " I say laughing.
"Rossi thinks you make me really happy so I want some more happiness " she was kissing my neck it made me giggle.

"Well Rossi also thinks I'm a guy"
She stopped kissing me.
"Sorry- there is no rush. I didnt come out until eva died so"
She fell back on to the bed laying next to me.
"I just don't know what to say. I don't my sexuality" em said.
"Babe. You don't need a label to come out. You like me right? So just say your in a relationship with a girl. You don't own anyone an explanation. And if they ask if your gay and you don't know. Just say what you do know"

"And I know I like you" she smiled at me.
"Thank you" she kissed my forehead and someone els knocked on the door.

I went to open it and it was Spencer.
"Movie night!" He said walking in.
"Ow I didn't know you had company."

"Its fine ill leave. Are you guys coming for dinner?" Em asked.
"I wanted to order some actually " Spencer responded.
"Yes food in bed "
"What? Last time you order you ate your food om the ground" emily looked at me.
"Well now I don't want to torture myself by sitting on a hard floor so yes food in bed" I say laughing.
Spencer jumped in bed.
And grabbed the phone.

"You can stay if you want?" Spencer said to em.
"Yessss" I say to her as I jump next to Spencer.
She then jumped on aswell.

"Okay let's vote. Do we watch greys anatomy or do we watch big bang theory?"  I loved both shows. But I already watched greys multiple times and I'm only allowed to watch the big bang theory if Spencer is watching with me.

"Big bang" Spencer said.
"Greys" said em.
They both look at me. It's my choose
I toss a coin to decide.
"Gravity choose.... big bang"  Spencer was happy ans em pretended to be bummed. But she secretly loved the show.
"Y/n? Em? What to you want to eat?"
"Ooo I want macaroni" em asked.

" eem a salad is fine" emily gave me a worried look but I ignored it.

We put on the show and then food arrived.

I ate my salad and once again felt Emily's eyes one.

"I'm not really in the mood for movie night anymore. Is it oke we continued Tomorrow?" I asked Spencer. He was already done with his food so he got up and wished me goodnight.

"Why did you sent Spencer away?" Emily asked.

"Because you keep staring at me while I eat. It doesn't help. Honestly it only makes it worse. And i want to sleep now" I got up and went jnto the bathroom to change into pj's. I hadn't finished my salad and I didnt want to.

When I walked back out emily was also in her pj's.
"What? I thought you were leaving "
"Nope. I want to cuddle with my girlfriend " she said.

"Ugh I can't stay mad when your being cute" I crawl in bed next to her. We face eachother and she put her hand on my waist. And mine on hers.

"I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable. I just really worry about you"
I give her a soft smile. Knowing I wanted to cut myself when she left but she didn't so.

I get why she's worried, but I don't want her to worry.

"Do you think the kid will be okay?" I ask referring to malcome
(from the case)
"His aunt is there for him. Its going to be difficult but I think he'll be fine"
I turn around looking up at the ceiling.
"He's always going to miss her. A kid needs their parents. Even when they have am amazing caregiver they will always long for the love of a parent. They will always wonder if their parents would approve of their life"
Emily noticed I wasn't talking about malcome anymore.

"I know your parents would be proud of you. Proud that you survived"
She said kindly.
I turn around to face em again.
I kiss her on the head and we fell asleep.

I woke up next morning and em bus just buttening up her shirt.
"Well this is a nice view to wake up to" I say looking at em.

She shrugged. I got up and changed aswell. I was to tired to be aware that i have Never changed infront of em before.
I was putting on a button up aswell and then moved on to my pants.
I saw my bandages and I realised emily would see them too. I look behind me and she was distracted fro a moment so I quickly changed my pants hoping she didn't see them.

Emily's pov:

Y/n was putting on her button up. I couldn't stop smiling. I was happy she finnaly felt comfortable changing infront of me. And owww she was gorgeous.

I turned around and see her pull up her pants.
My smile faded when I saw bandages wrapped around her thighs.
Was she trying to me her thighs thinner? Did she self-harm?

I wasn't happy with either.
But I couldn't talk to her about this now. So I pretend everything was fine.
"You ready for breakfast?" I ask as she's putting on her doc Martins.

"Yep. Just a second" She went in the bathroom to brush her teeth and put up her hair. She straightend out her shirt. And cuffed her jeans.

I went to my room to get my bag and keys. I ruffle up to bed to make it look like i slept in my own room.
I walk back to y/n and we went down for breakfast.

Author: in going to be honest with you...I already wrote to 81 chapters lmao. I'm going to start writing the ending, if I finish it I might just publish the rest of the story all at once. Idk when I'll finish, it night stil take 10 chapters to build up to it and then a few chapters to slowly end it. But I already have the idea soooooo.... anyway I hope you enjoy it :))