10

{debby}

it's been a few weeks after my picnic with josh and nothing feels right. josh isn't acting like he used to act, he's more distant and hesitant.

like I invited him over for movies one night and the most physical contact we had was him touching my hand to get popcorn. or the kiss on my cheek he gave me before he left. he spent most of his time texting Tyler.

I've noticed how he acted with tyler. he's always smiling to the point where I wonder if his face hurts. or how when they hug I can see the two slightly blushing.

josh has also blown me off for tyler when he had a panic attack or was feeling upset. it's touching honestly, it's exactly how he was with me 2 years earlier.

it just hurts to know i'll be letting him go. i believe josh is either gay, or at least bisexual. I mean, he must be something considering how he acts with tyler.

I breathed out some air and packed the last of josh's stuff. the sight made me get teary eyed. i did keep one thing though, one of his old sweaters.

I laid on my bed and let the tears flow freely. I can't believe it, but tomorrow's the day I'm going to break it off.

jebby will no longer be together.

___________________________________________________

awww no jebby.

I hope you guys like the chapters and the change in pov.

vote and comment ⭐❤