Epilogue: Disneyland

5 years later:

"Happy fifth birthday my babies!" Meera exclaimed as she hugged her little munchkins closer to her before planting huge kisses on their cheeks. Meesha giggled and flung herself closer, whilst Vihaan slowly crept away from his mother's attacks. 

He was a mumma's boy, but he was five years old today, so he can not have his mother kissing him in public like this. And by in public, he meant on their private plane, where the air hostesses were present watching him get doted on by his mother. Muskaan, Aarav and Riya had finally graduated and got jobs in their respective fields. Muskaan was now working at an event managing company, Aarav was working in the design department of his father's company and Riya had just published her first novel. 

And as promised, Shourya was taking them all to Disneyland in Paris. The elders decided to skip the trip, so the ones coming were Virat, Anushka, Jai, Aarav, Riya, Muskaan, and Rohan and of course, the still loved-up Shourya and Meera with their twins. 

"Sir, ma'am! We're about to land, so if we could get everyone in their seats and buckled up, that would be great."

Meesha rushed to her father as he sat across his wife and son so they could prepare for landing. Meesha's ears always get blocked and pain really bad during landing and take off, so she always rushes to her father to make it better. She knew her daddy has superpowers and can fix everything.

Meera gazed outside the window at the city, reliving memories they made at this place, the picnics, the pictures, their first kiss, their first time. A blush makes its way onto her cheeks as she looks over at her husband. The pink hues intensify in colour when she locks eyes with her husband who was already looking her way. 

"Hey Meeshu, Vihu! We've landed!! And tomorrow we'll be at Disneyland!" Aarav's voice breaks their eye contact as they watch the smiles on their children's faces grow, watching everyone bubble with excitement.

The next day:

Shourya puts the sneakers on Vihaan as Meesha twirls in her little dress to get his attention. The family were ready to leave their holiday home to head towards Disneyland. When Meesha notices her father was a little busy she rushes off to find someone else, who happens to be Rohan. Still being a little awkward around the kids he ruffles her hair before picking her up and trying to hold up a conversation.

Clearing his throat, he begins to ask, "so Meesha! What rides are you excited for?"
This gets Meesha on a tangent about all the princess rides and how she might get to meet a princess. Feeling incredibly confused he responds with a "that's uh- nice." Meesha giggles and rests her head on his shoulder before continuing her blabbering. 

Soon the group were at Disneyland!