Chapter 64

Chapter 64

"Loki!"

Napalingon kaagad si Loki sa likuran niya when he heard his name being shouted by his one and only sister na tumatakbo na papunta sa kaniya.

"Ate." He greeted her with a small smile.

"What did you get? I got a magical staff!" She excitedly said nang makasabay na siya sa paglalakad ng bunsong kapatid niya.

"I tested it earlier and it's helping me control my magical energy and it can help me widen and limit the range of my magic. It's so cool!"

"That's cool, Ate!" Loki smiled softly. "I got this."

Hera gasped in amazement as she saw an unfamiliar weapon in Loki's hold. "What's that?"

He chuckled. "It's a rifle, Ate. You know what's cooler?" Loki's eyes twinkled as he clicked a button from a certain part of the rifle before it turned into a handgun.

"It can change according to the owners preferences." He clicked a button again before it became a silver ring. "And to carry it easier, this is its base form."

"That's so cool!" Hera can't helped but to be amaze kahit na hindi niya alam kung ano ba ang baril. "I wonder kung ano kaya kila Kuya."

"I can already guess that they're already inside mama's office." Loki said as they stopped in front of the door of Sigyn's office.

He knocked before slowly opening the door. "Ate." He said, pinauna ang ate niya sa pagpasok as he held the door open for her.

Pagkapasok pa lang nila, bumugad na sa kanila ang ma-tensyong atmospera sa loob ng opisina. Napatagilid tuloy ng ulo si Hera sa pagtataka.

Hades is calmly sitting on the couch, legs and arms crossed as Callirhoe stood behind him quietly. She greeted Hera and Loki with a light nod.

Si Ares naman ay nakaupo sa kabilang couch, his legs on the table in the middle of the seats. Mariam is trying to make him take his legs off the table pero hindi nagpatinag ang kaniyang alaga.

"Who are you?" Loki asked curiously as his gaze landed on the unfamiliar guy in the said room.

"Oh! You must be the youngest." The blonde haired man smiled at the youngest imperial prince. "You're a perfect clone of your father."

"I get that a lot." Was only Loki's reply.

Mabilis na napayuko sila Iris at Venice sa lalaki nang makilala nila ito bilang pagbibigay-galang, which he answered with a small smile on his lips.

Hera cheered when she saw him too, giggling as she ran towards him, hugging him excitedly. "Tito! You're here! Does that mean...?"