[18]: WTF!!

*Lyd's Dress*

*Just a little warning this chapter gets a little steamy...*

I got the girls to come round to help me get ready, well Lois and Georgia. Ayla has gone away for the weekend to visit her grandparents.

"You sure neither of you can come with me tonight?" I ask as Lois applies my blusher.

"Lyd I wish I could, but it's my parent's anniversary and I promised I'd watch my little brothers." Georgia moaned.

"What about you Lo?"

"Can't babe, I've got a date remember with that guy from work." She smiles dreamily at me.

"Sure you don't fancy bringing him to the party."

"Not on our first date. Sorry."

"No it's fine. We just had so much fun all together last weekend."

"Yea last weekend was so much fun." Georgia grins over to us, from my wardrobe. "What are you wearing tonight?"

"Not a clue, this is why your head is in my wardrobe right now."

"Well I've found a few. There's this pink dress, this cute white and green one, or this navy blue one." She says pulling them all out and I shake my head at all three.

"I want something fun but not OTT."

"Here's a gorgeous red one." She says pulling out one of my maxi dresses.

"That could work, let me try it on."

I slip it on and it looked great but too fancy for a house party. Sighing I took it off, careful not to smudge my make-up whilst pulling it over my head. Thankfully my hair wasn't done yet.

"Chase said I should wear that one." I say pointing to the black and white poke-a-dot dress that was on my mannequin. "What you's think?"

"Oh my god yes, why do you always hide your best dresses Lyd. This is perfect." Lois says picking up my mannequin and swirling it around to see the back of the dress.

"Lyd, you have to wear this tonight." Georgia says unzipping it and gently tugging it off before passing it to me. "You even added a bra into the dress."

"Well yea, the back is cut out so I added it inside with straps for support." I smile pulling it over my head and zipping up the back of the skirt.

"Oh I love it." Lois grins. "Now sit I need to finish you before I have to get ready for my date."

"Thank you." I say smiling up at her as I sit back down on my vanity stool.

"No problem." She says winking at me through my mirror.

"So I'm going to bring up the elephant in the room. Have you spoken to Ash since earlier?" She asks and I shake my head, only for her to grab it and hold it still.

"No not yet, I think he's still mad at me."

"He shouldn't be mad at you." Georgia says and I nod only to be glared at by Lois for moving my head again.

"I know but he is. What if he was right? What if it was Chase earlier?"

"Do you think it was him?" She asks.

"I don't know; I know Chase doesn't know anyone here bar me and his friend but I know Ash wouldn't lie about something like this."

"He said it was Rachel, as in his ex-girlfriend Rachel." Lois remarks and I say yea.

"Where would Chase know Rachel from if it was him?"

"I have no idea. Every time he's been here, he's met up with me."