Chapter THIRTY-TWO

"I don't like this". Cole muttered.

"I gave you an option to go home". Jayson replied, checking his rearview mirror for a place to park.

"No way I'm letting you go to this party alone". Cole scoffed folding his arms.

"Stop complaining then, we're already here". Jayson said as he park his car.

"Why did you even agree to this in the first place? we could be studying you know". Cole sighed as he unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Because I want to mom". Jayson rolled his eyes at the blonde as he also unbuckled his seatbelt.

"Funny". Cole said as he narrowed his eyes at the other boy.

The two got out of the car and walked towards the house Jayson parked right next to. The sound of the loud music blaring could be heard from the all over the street.

"Hey dude". Daniel greeted Jayson with a lazy smile on his face before he turned to the blonde. "Ah you brought blondie too, nice".

"He insisted of coming, thought I'll get into trouble". Jayson shrugged.

"Aww what's wrong blondie? Can't leave your boyfriend's side for five minutes?". Daniel joked, gaining a little chuckle from Jayson which was cut off by Cole's glare directed towards him.

"You two think you're so funny". Cole scoffed as he walked past the two boys before disappearing into the crowd.

"How do you deal with him?". Daniel asked as Jayson walked in after him.

"Patience". Jayson replied.

Daniel and Jayson chatted about the things happening in each other's lives while Cole just sat there quietly observing the conversation and taking a few sips occasionally from his beer, Daniel introduced his boyfriend Aaron to Jayson and Cole, and honestly Cole liked Aaron, he meant well and the two sparked up a conversation as Jayson and Daniel had their own.

Aaron was also a blonde like Cole and the two shared similar interests especially in sports though Aaron was a basketball player, the two talked about how the both their coaches were always on their necks for practice, they enjoyed each other's company and before Cole knew it time passed by really quickly.

"I'm gonna go get another beer". Cole said to Aaron as he got up from the couch.

"Don't you think you've had enough already?". Aaron chuckled a little concerned about Cole's state, he wasn't drunk persay but he wasn't sober either.

"I just had like three cans". Cole stated as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

"Four, you had four". Aaron corrected.

"Oh yeah". Cole hummed.

"Want me to get you one?". Cole asked.

"Nah I'm good". Aaron replied.

And with that Cole nodded and headed towards the kitchen, he saw a bottle of vodka in the fridge and contemplated going with that but he didn't want a massive hangover at school tomorrow so he just took the can of beer instead.

Cole had already downed half the contents of the liquid before we walked out of the kitchen and back to the living room but he bumped into someone, luckily not spilling or dropping his beer.

"Why am I not surprised you're here?". Cole sighed as he eyed his friend. Thomas.

"Dude I'm at every party, you should know this by now". Thomas laughed as he threw an arm causally over Cole's shoulder.

"No wonder you're always failing". Cole muttered, drinking up the remaining contents from the beer.

"I'm not always failing. I'm good at history and English and Spanish". Thomas shrugged, making Cole shake his head.