Chapter 7:💖 First Meet 💖

Rudranil:

I quickly wear my clothes and came out, then I saw that she left. I know she must be cursing me and making her sinister plan to trap me. But I can't help accept to keep away from her as no one in our family knows about this. Although everyone knew her nature but no one is aware that she does all this.

But now I don't have time to think about this. So After getting dressed, I went to my friend's wedding. I reached the venue as I already told them that I will directly go to the venue because I have some important meeting. Then I went inside there I saw my friends calling me by showing their hands. I went to them and started talking with them. But I was looking for the groom that is Ayush but he is in the wedding so I thought that after the wedding is done, I will talk with him. But still he noticed me and showed his hand toward me and I also smiled to him.

Suddenly My eyes fell on the same girl whom I saw two weeks before while I was going to office for some emergency work.

I think she noticed me but quickly I take off my eyes from her after that she didn't care.But what she is doing here? Definitely she is someone from bride 's family or bride's friends. But she is looking damn beautiful with whatever she is wearing. Dad knows my choice really. A smile running on my face when I saw her.I don't know why this feeling is happening with me. May she is beautiful? or am I in love?I don't know. It seems like I got my love.

Anyways After the wedding, I went to Ayush and congrate him and his wife then I was there for sometime talking with my friends as we are in the same college so we started discussing about our fun, college life , enjoyment etc. Then I went home.

After 1 week

Pamela:

Today It was too late for me to come out from office because of work pressure as I have to do all the work which I have planned today. Actually I always do whatever I say. So I have fully completed today's schedule of work then its 9:00 pm. I came out of the office before that I already booked a cab 1 Hour ago so that I don't need to wait after coming from office. As its not good to stand in the road alone that too at 9:00 pm.

So I came out of the office, as the cab is already waiting so I went to the cab and started my journey toward my home. As my home is far away from office so it takes time to reach home. Honestly I am also feeling scared now but I can't show that. So I think its better to work from home. I was thinking all these in the car. My thoughts are broken when my phone rings in silent mode its my mom. I picked the call.

Ha maa.(yes Mom). I said
Pam tui kothay? (Pam where are you?). Mom asked me in a worried tone as I can see in her voice.
Eito ese gechi kintu aro kichukhon lagbe.(Here I came but it will take sometime). I said

Thik ache taratari aye.(ok come fast). Mom said
Ok. I said and hung up the call.

At 10:30 pm

Finally I reached near my home now I need to walk only 2 minutes then I will reach home. I am relieved as I came out of the car paid the driver then started walking quickly as now I am in a hurry to reach home.
While I was walking, suddenly I saw some bikes came infront of me and started moving infront of me in a circled way.
I was so scared looking at them as they are looking at me badly and smirking.

Hey beautiful where are you going this night? One person said

Look she is very beautiful it will be enjoyable for us this night. Another person said
All of them started laughing as I am soo scared that I am unable to move from where I am.
They started coming towards me and I am moving backward.

Leave me. I said
All of them again started laughing.
How can we leave such a beautiful thing? One person said
Come on, I will show you that how beautiful you are. Another said while laughing.
Suddenly one person hold my hand tightly.
Leave me please leave me let me go. I said tried to get out from his grip. But I am unable to suddenly I started shouting.

Help help please someone help as I am trying to get out from their grip finally I managed to get out from their grip and started running as they are also coming behind me. Now I am so scared that I took only God's name as I am unable to do anything.

Suddenly A car is coming from the road. I quickly came infront of the car running and asking for help.
A guy came out from the car and ask me.
What happened why are you running? He asked me.
I was coming from office suddenly some boy came running toward me. I said to him

Meanwhile they also came running behind me.
Please save me. I pleaded him.
Ok. He said and went infront of that boys and started fighting with them.

While I saw a thick stick there so I quickly went to take that stick and hit them with that to stop fighting and they all fell on the floor. Yes I asked him for help but I don't want anyone to get injured because of me.

After I hit them with stick they somehow managed to wake up and trying to run way as they are also injured.

I quickly went to him and asked him.
Are you alright? I asked him as blood is coming from his head.

Yes its ok. He said as it is nothing.
So I didn't wait and tore a piece from my kurti and make him tie on his head so that the blood would stop. He can see a doctor later.

He said nothing but looking at me while I was tying on his head.
The blood should stop. You can see a doctor later. I said

Readers how was the update?
Finally Pamela and Rudranil meet

Readers how was the update?Finally Pamela and Rudranil meet