Chapter Forty Four

N I K O L A I

"Ivanov?" A voice called out and I looked up to see the person I least expected. Elliot Giordano.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I immediately stood up from the chair, glaring hard at the fucker.

"Is that how you welcome an old friend? I'm hurt." He said with a dramatic heavy sigh.

"I believe I asked you something."

"I came here to see her." He said making me want to beat the living shit out of him.

"Didn't that bald fucker gave you my words?" I gritted out. "Stay away from my wife Elliot or I won't hesitate to put a bullet inside your thick skull."

He let out a laugh like I just cracked a joke. "I have known her before you, Ivanov. When I set my eyes on something I don't stop until I get it, you know that."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "The fuck do you mean by you have known her forever? I have known her even before she was born."

"Impossible," He said with an amused face like I just cracked a joke when the only joke here was him.

"Either way I'm going to see her." He said, stubbornly.

"Elliot." I said in a threatening tone, daring him to continue.

"Ivanov." He replied in the same tone.

"What's going on?" Gino entered, carrying a cup of coffee in each hand followed by a heavily pregnant Louisa.

"Giorgino Ferrari?" Elliot said, fully turning his attention towards Gino who made his way towards us with Louisa trailing behind him.

"Holy fuck, you know me?" Gino asked excitingly. "Wait a minute, who are you? And why did Nick look like he was about to empty his revolver inside your head?"

"I'm Elliot Giordano." He cleared his tone and introduced himself and they shook hands while I stood there like a zookeeper watching two monkeys interact with each other.

"Done with your introduction? If yes, get the fuck out of here Elliot." I snapped, grabbing both their attention. "And why are you standing there Louisa? Come and sit down."

She rolled her eyes and made her way towards me before sitting down on the chair beside mine.

I turn my attention towards Gino and Elliot to see them exchanging numbers. What the actual fuck?

"Elliot leave." I gritted out, trying my best not to lose my temper and waste my energy on these little shits.

"Don't worry about him." Gino assured him. "It's his time of the month."

"Ah I see," The other one replied.

"Why is he pissed at you anyway?" Gino asked.

"About that," Elliot replied. "I came to see Belle but he won't let me."

"You have your dirty eyes on her, fucker." I growled at him.

"I was just kidding ok!" He yelled and everyone fell silent.

"What on earth is going on? Would someone tell me too." Louisa let out a heavy sigh.

I let out a frustrated sigh and sat down beside Louisa while Elliot and Gino totally ignored the rest of the world and returned to their little bubble.

"You ok?" Lou asked and I slightly turned my head towards her. She handed me a cup of coffee and I thanked her before taking it.

"Would you believe me if I say I was?"