5. The realization

TW: chapter gets heavy as it continues!

I wake up to max yelling my name. As I get out of bed I feel a sharp pain in my side. 'Great, my ribs are bruised.' I thought as I pull on my clothes as walk to the kitchen. I grab a bowl the milk and cereal. I put the cereal in the bowl then the milk. I grab a spoon as I walk to the table sitting down and staring to eat. As soon as I finish I walk to the door putting my shoes on and yelling for max to come on. As soon as I see her walking to the door I grab my keys and walk out. Unlocking my car jumping in starting my car. I turn up the radio as the four horse men played through my radio.

*after school as i have zero ideas for it*

I walk into the house to see Neil pissed as all hell with another man. "What the hell did you do two days ago!" Neil roared I swear the whole house shock. "I went to a party." I say not looking at his face. The other man spoke "Did you sleep with my son!" He glares through my soul. I shift awkwardly as I spoke, "I thought he was a chick, I wouldn't fuck your son!" I feel a sharp pain on my cheek one of the fuckers slapped me. "What do you mean by his son!" Neil snarls as he spoke. 'Well fuck! I just fucked up!' I take a step back trying to get space between me and the two men. "I didn't mean it like that! I would never fuck a guy!" I try to straighten my story. "So what happened in California never happened! You weren't fucking that guy!" Neil spits like his words were venom.
Steve's father just looked disgusted at the sight of me as I felt myself shrinking slightly. "I changed! I only like women now, I swear." I try to fight back but my voice slowly becomes more of a whisper.

"Your still that weak faggot that you were back in California!" Neil shouts as I can feel myself slowly losing control of my emotions. "Now your crying! Your such a useless, good of nothing, faggot!" He swore as I finally lost it, as I just walked to my room. As soon as that door was shut I finally just broke. The Billy Hargrove everyone at school knew was gone, replaced with this week pathetic excuse of a man. I ended up finding myself, looking at myself in the mirror and punch it. I cry out as I can feel the sharp shards in my hand. I chock on even more sods knowing that my mother wouldn't want to see her son like this, yet I can't help but brake things when I'm this upset.

Author's note:
I'm sorry of this heavy chapter. I hope you all enjoyed this heavy chapter enless you didn't but I don't want anyone to get upset with these chapters so I'll try to put a TW before the chapter starts, or when before the chapter starts to get heavy/sad. But I hope you all have a good day and or night. -Notsocursed