Chapter Thirty-Three

[A/N]: Two day delay... again. Ahaha, i really have no excuse-- I was just really tired.

But anyway, this a short chapter but since I'm on March Break, I'll be making that up to you guys by posting THREE chapters this week.  

And oh, let the countdown begin 'cause this story's officially ending in FOURTEEN chapters (excluding the Epilogue and a Bonus Chapter I'll have ready for you guys by then).

Hehehe, so what do you guys think will happen in the last fourteen chapters? ;D

Anyway...

Vote/Comment/Fan.

- kelly_1231

Chapter Thirty-Three

CARSON'S POV:

 "Oh, look who finally decided to show up!" Simon announced as I walked towards my group of friends with my movie ticket finally in my hand. I rolled my eyes at my friend but gave him a hug anyway.  I then proceeded to hug everybody else, including Gracie who I hadn't seen all day.      

          Gracie chuckled but just as she was about to say something to me, her eyes widened in shock as she looked behind my shoulder. "E-Ethan?" She asked, her voice going one octave higher. "What are you doing here?"

          Ethan let out a soft laugh as he walked right up beside me and shrugged. "Carson invited to come," he answered. He then raised his eyebrows at his cousin. "I hope that's not a bother--"

          "No, no, no!" Gracie cried out. "It's not a bother for me but isn't it a bother for you?"

          "Why would it be a bother for me?"

          "Ethan, your dad told me--"

          Ethan then forced out a cough as he looked down onto his watch. "The movie should be starting soon," he stated. "We should probably get going if we want good seats."

          "But Ethan--"

          Ethan looked at his cousin and both of them held each other's gaze for a good five seconds. It was if he was trying to tell Gracie something without really saying anything. I wouldn't know exactly because Ethan didn't have any emotion on his face but the way Gracie give him a small nod after they were done looking at each other made it seem as though there was some sort of unspoken agreement between them at the moment.2

          It was odd.

          "What was that all about?" I asked Ethan once we were seated in the theatre. 

          Ethan looked at me and even in the darkness I could tell that his blue eyes were wide with innocence. "What was?" He asked, dumbly.

          I rolled my eyes. "You know what I'm talking about--"

          "I'm afraid not."

          I smirked in the darkness as I stole a handful of popcorn from him. "Oh, okay," I simply replied.

          Just as Ethan was about to reply, the theatre began growing darker as the previews ended and the movie begun. I turned my attention away from the screen for a second to see if Ethan would say anything else but when I looked at him, his eyes were only fixed on the screen.

~~~~~~~~

After the movie, all of us took a taxi to the Harley's diner. It was Sunday which meant it was Cabaret Night over there and if anything, Gracie and Simon, who became household names during pass Cabaret Nights, wanted nothing more to then just get up on that small stage and sing like maniacs. They didn't even seem to care that there were already videos of them singing up stage and acting completely ridicules on the Interne.