chapter 1~ Expelled Again!?!

I'm Molly Mendes. I have long black hair, bright blue eyes, a lip piercing, I'm Shawn Mendes' twin. I have been arrested multiple times, I have been expelled 5 times, I have done cocaine once or twice. my best friends are Dan Howell, Phil Lester, O2L, Andera russet, and Jenn McAllister. my favorite color is black. I love to penny board. oh and I LOVE Arizon tea.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Molly's P.O.V}
As we speak i am getting lecture because I have just been expelled for the 5th time. I got expelled because I I called the teacher a fake ass then punching her right in the face. I hear the door bell ring and my mom stops yelling. A big smile appears on her face as she walks to the door. Whats her problem?!? I get up and grab my phone and gets some Nutella and go back to the couch. I turn on spongebob. I see a person appear at the door some one I could be happier to see

SHAWN

I just went on watching spongebob and ignore him. " uhh do I get a hello" Shawn says. " Hi... I'm going to my room" I shot up to my room I look out window and see Dan siting on his bed. me and Dan have been best friends and neighbors for a year or so. I text him to get his note book and he reads and gets his note book. He saw my facial expression and wrote " What's wrong?". " Shawns home :(" I replied. he knew I didn't like Shawn cause he didn't get my depression or anything that I have going on. We're just completely opposite. "Sorry got to go phil's calling text you later" He said outing down his notebook. I waved and he waved. I get up and on my MacBook. " MOLLY COME DOWN HERE I GOT SOME NEWS" my mom yells."great" I mumbled as I walked down the stairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys so sorry this chapters kinda short but I love you and I hope you love my book. SHOUT OUT TO ANOTHER-PHANFICTION for coming up with the title. also thanks to BROKENMUSICBOX for helping me with all the Ideas for my book!
If you would like to be in the book then fill out this and DM me
What you want to be ( friends, girlfriend, enemy, etc
Your name
What you look like
Nice, sassy, slut, sarcastic, whore (pick one or more)

~ Molly