MasterPiece NY/NV

New York was an artist, he would paint and draw anything he could. Today his usual model was out though, so he had to ask another state for help.

California was busy, and last time he did modeling for a painting it did not go well, as the golden state cannot sit still for more than a couple seconds, they also were distracted, probably thinking about her lover.

So some other state would be better, someone who would sit still and preferably not whine. Though that was impossible, so he instead he went for a state who would love to be painted, as he was a somewhat self centered looser.

"Nevada."

"Yes?"

Today Nevada was wearing a pair of dark jeans, a white shirt with print, and a nice green sweater than went well with the states black hair with white highlights and blue eyes.

At least New York thought that. Though he wasn't the best judge, in his mind Nevada could pull of anything.

"I need a model for some art-"

"And you chose me? Wow New York I mean why me?"

"Cause you'd like being painted."

"Is it that or do you just mind me stunning."

That caught the east coaster of guard, he knew the western state would do that but he didn't know how to respond, I mean Nevada would tease him if he said yes, but Nevada would tease him if he said no by saying he's lying and he wants to date him. So the New Yorker did the logical things and ignored the question.

"Anyways, the clothes I want you to wear are left out near the easel, so are you doing it or not."

"Sure!"

The silver state quickly left, presumably to get changed.

When the east coast state finally had everything prepared the other state was ready.

"So what pose am I doing, something that's seductive? Cause I can do that, maybe even seduce you in the process."

New York could feel his face get hot, felt like he was in Florida for something that wasn't a winter vacation.

"Uhm- I-"

He felt the words twist in his mouth. His mind uneasy.

"Gosh your such a mess. Honestly kind of adorable."

"Sto-"

Nevada was like this, he knew that, Nevada meant nothing, he just did this cause he thought it was fun.

"You can't even get your words out right? Gosh darling you are pathetic."

The more he freaked out the more Nevada would tease him, so the best choice was to get to painting and ignore the other states comments.

When he finally finished he let the other leave as quickly as possible.

When the other state was out of earshot he whispered to himself

"Never again."

Though the possibilities of him following through with that were small.