Late work Greg/Gov

Work was boring and stressful. Though that was Govs job. Greg new Gov had a lot of work, first he has to deal with states than paperwork, than deal with getting states out of prison, than deal with Texas revealing government secrets in accident.

He was surprised gov hadn't collapsed in on himself. So he decided to make sure he got some rest.

"Gov"

Gov didn't even look up from his work.

"Love stop working."

"I need to finish these documents first."

"These documents turn into those documents and those documents turn into other documents come cuddle instead."

"I can't."

"Yes you can. Get someone else to do the work for you."

"What if—"

"What if this what if that why don't we go watch some show?"

"You probably pirated it and that's not okay so no."

"When have you ever cared about the law? I'll make you coffee."

Gov loves coffee. Especially the coffee Greg makes, as he has practically mastered how to make gov's favorites. His favorite brand of coffee beans, how concentrated it should be, if there should be flavoring or not, and if there is what brands and flavors. Gov liked specific coffees and Greg liked messing with his espresso machine.

"Let me finish these please?"

"Fine, but only if I can stay here to make sure you don't do more work."

"Fine"

Greg sat down on the floor. Looking up to see Gov working. He thought about the nights he'd spend talking to Gov while he worked. All the times the two had stayed up.

Since Govs work usually took some time Greg got bored and went to go get his computer.

"Why don't I just watch while you listen?"

"Sure."

Greg moved himself up against Govs chair, laying his head down on Govs leg.

He knew he was going to be here for a while so might as well get comfortable.