Chapter 2~ you have to go!

Hey guys I just wanted to thank you all. I just posted my book yesterday and have gotten so many good things said. here goes chapter 2. and that is a picture of molly!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Shawns P.O.V}
Molly changed since I left. I see she still cuts (she had short sleeves on). I do see new cuts. when I tryed to talk to her she just ran up stairs. why is she so mad.... GOD DAMNIT. I just remembered what I did last time I was home. I was so rude. I snapped at molly. I told her that she only cuts to get attention at school, that she's a slut. SHIT I messed up... I messed up bad.
{Molly's P.O.V}
I sat on the couch. " what's all this shit you want to talk about" I asked not wanting to be here. " WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!" Mom snapped at me. " since you won't be going to school for awhile I have decided to send you with Shawn to Magcon" she says. "NO IM NOT GOING" I scolded. "YES YOU ARE, YOU ARE GOING AND THAT IS FINAL" mom screamed back walking out of the room. "hey molly can I talk to you" shawn asked out of the blue. " make it quick I'm going to Sams house" sam is my boyfriend. " Molly I'm so sorry for what happened when I was home last. I just had so much on my shoulders I let it out on you molly I'm soooo sorry" shawn said then let out a big huff. " let me think Shawn, I have to think about this I mean you called me a slut" I said getting up. " IM GOING TO MEET SAM AT THE PARK SEE YOU SOON" I yell grabing my penny board, phone, and backpack.
*MAGICAL TIME SWICH TO THE PARK*
Me and Sam were supposed to meet up do week could spray paint the back of the new bakery. that why I have my bag. I get to the park and the first thing i see is Sam and this girl talking so I just watch them. Then they started to make out. I ran over in anger( I have anger problems). I grabbed the bitch by the hair and shoved her to the ground and punch the heck out of her until she was unconscious. Sam come helps her up picks up her sluty body and look at me. " MOLLY WHAT THE FUCK". He says. before I could anwser. I hear officer jones say" Molly you know the drill" i lifted my arm and spread my legs. SHIT... I had been smoking pot. it was in my back pocket. I was snapped out of my thoughts when officer jones say "really molly what is it this time" she says holding up the pot. " Shawns home, got expelled, the usual" I say.
" Just get in the car" she says. she didn't put cuffs on me cause she knows I'm not leaving.
*MAGICAL TIME SWITCH TO THE STATION*
" Hey Martha, hey joe, hey samantha" I say as I walk through the station. " what did you do this time" asked Samantha " beat the shit out of the girl my boyfriend was cheating on me with. I also had pot on me" I said laughing. " here your favorite Arizon green tea with a glazed donut" joe says handing me the donut and drink. " MOLLY YOUR FREE TO GO" I hear officer jones yell. "Bye guys" I say grabbing my penny board. I was out.
*MAGICAL TIME SWITCH*
" Where have you been" Shawn ask. " the park and jail" I say " WHAT". shawn says " yeah... well night" I say running to my room.
* 2 WEEKS LATER*
I was leaving tomorrow. I had packed my bag and was not excited. I heard o2l is going and Sam is in o2l but the rest of o2l are my friends. I got snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. "ITS OPEN" I screamed. I turned to the door to see Kian. "Molly why is Sam mad at you. every time someone says your name Sam called you some name" so I replied " well 2 weeks ago me and sam were supposed to go spray painting. when I got the park I saw him with some girl so I just watched them. soon enough they were making out. so I went over to the bitch grabbed her by the hair and knocked her unconscious. then Sam screamed at me" I said taking a big breath. " oh I m gonna slap a bitch" kian said walking out the room. I laughed. well I guess I have to leave tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys I have had a couple request already. if you want to date one of the guys then go to chapter one and fill out the questions. thank you guys love ya
Ps Molly and Shawn are 16 right now
~ Molly