Chapter 8

Hello everyone! I'm back. Been very busy last few weeks. By the way here's chapter 8. Sorry for waiting :)

Vote.Comment please?

Carms~

Jacob's POV.

Nessie and I went through the hallway. All the boys in this school looked at her. They seem to like her. Ten minutes more before our recess ends. Yes. "Our recess" I just enrolled in this school as a sophomore. Going back to high school again. I asked her if what her next subject is, she said biology, her face dropped.

"I'm in biology too." I said with enthusiasm.

Her face started to lighten up again. I checked our time tables and to my surprise! We have the same schedule. I notice something... I can feel Nessie's tense and I don't know why.

"Why Ness? What's wrong?" I asked her. "Uhmm...." I can feel her tense. "Is there something you want to tell me?"

"Uhhmm... Uhmm.. Its Anthony... He kissed me.... When we are in the cinema house....'' She said. I started to shake. I was so angry... No one can touch Renesmee!

"Jake... Jake... Calm down... Its okay already..." She said with her angelic voice... I calmed down and we went into our next class before the bell rang.

The day went happy. Being with Ness all the time and meeting her friends. Wow! She really changed a lot. I thought that she would be shy. Guess I'm wrong. We went to our remaining classes.

I saw this guy staring at Renesmee. He is staring at her the whole time. I guess she doesn't notice it. I glared at him. But he is still staring at Renesmee. Like he is going to melt her. I felt the anger rose in me. I started shaking Again. Guess that's Anthony. The guy who kissed Renesmee.

After a few minutes the bell rang and it's already dismisal. I pulled her outside of the classroom.

"Jacob.. Wait!" she said angrily. "What's happening? Why are you pulling me?" She asked.

"I saw this guy....staring at you...the whole time... Who's that? Is that Anthony?" I replied.

"Uhmm.. Yeah." She sounded really nervous.

Anger filled in me again. I want to tear this guy into pieces for kissing Renesmee. He came into our direction.

"Hey Renesmee. I'm sorry for what happened last night. I didn't mean to do it." He looked at me. "Who is this guy? A new friend again? My Renesmee! You really have a lot of friends. Then you're going to have a new one?! Oh well, uhmm.. Could you be my prom date tomorrow night?" He sounded very confident.

What?! Its already prom tomorrow night? Oh no. How can I ask her if this guy asks her first? Please say no Renesmee. Please say no. I thought and still hoping.

"First, APOLOGY NOT ACCEPTED. Second, you can't treat my BOYFRIEND like that and you don't care if I have new friends. None of your business I guess. And last, I will never be your prom date. I could date any guy there but not you. Is that clear?" She sounded like she's very angry.

Wow! I'm glad that she says no to him.

"What? He's your what? Boyfriend? I thought you already broke up with him because he dumped you? You can't be serious." He replied with such anger.

"Wait. Wait. I will never dump her you know... Until the world ends..." I said clenching my teeth.

"I'm serious. I. Am. Not. Your. Friend. Anymore. For what you have done. And you don't care if I have my boyfriend back." She said with such a feeling of disgust.