Chapter 9

Renesmee's POV

What will be Jacob's answer? Will he say Yes? I hope he says no. Please say no. Please. I saw him staring in a distance.

"Hey Jacob! So?" The girl asked again. Ohh! I remember her. She is Dylan. She's a sophomore also. She has gold eyes, pale skin, and brown hair. She's also tall but not taller than me. She's beautiful.She is one of the most popular girls here in school. Boys are dying to meet her before I came in this school. I know that she has a crush on Jacob when she saw her yesterday.

"Uhmm... Yeah sure." He replied. What?! Did he just say yes?! Oh no Jake. I am your prom date not her. Ohhh no! This is not really happening. I want to crush her into pieces. Anger filled up in me again. She pulled Jacob into the center and started to dance.

They seem to be enjoying while dancing. They are so sweet. Ugh! I can't believe it. I ran outside the hotel and through the woods. They didn't even notice that I left.

I climbed up on a tree and sat on the highest branch. I cried and cried and cried there. I just admired the beautiful view up there until its time to go home. I went back to the hotel and saw Jacob chatting with Dylan. I guess he did not really noticed that I left.

I came closer to them. "Uhmm. Hello. Sorry to disturb you but Jake we really need to go home. Its 11:30 already." I said coldly.

"Oh yeah. Goodbye Dylan. See you soon." He said sweetly. Ugh.

"Goodbye Jacob. Its nice knowing you." She said as she kissed him on his cheek. What's that kiss for? They just met.

We rode on Dad's Volvo and went home. The trip was so quiet. Its just the music from the radio that we hear. Jacob is asking me a question but I'm not paying attention. I just pretended I was asleep.

When we went home, Jake carried me to my room. I heard my mom asked him and he replied that I was just tired. He lied me on the bed and removed my shoes.

He was so sweet. Oh wait. What am I thinking? He's sweet because he was so happy that he met Dylan. Then he laid on the bed beside me. He hugged me with his arms around me. He gave me a quick kiss but I turned away from him but he was still hugging me.

"Renesmee, I know you are awake. Why are you not talking to me? Is there something you want to tell me?" He asked.

"Why are you here? Its already late in the night." I answered him rudely.

"You're not answering my question yet." He replied.

"Its - Its Dylan. She is so sweet to you and you are sweet to her too. An- And you did not find me when I left there." I answered honestly and I was holding my tears back.

" Is my Renesmee jealous?" He replied with a huge grin on his face

"No I'm not." I blushed and shouted at him but not enough for my parents to hear. I lied to him. I got jealous... a lot when his with Dylan. They are so sweet.

"Hey don't get mad at me. Okay I'm sorry. I was just being friends with her. I did not find you because I thought you were with your friends. Sorry." He sounded so sincere.

"But what about the kiss?" I asked again.

"Its nothing you know,just a friendly kiss. Okay I'm here because of your nightmares. I need to be with you and I missed you so much that's why I want to be with you all the time and chances I can have.Now get change. And by the way, I have permission from your parents."

I'm surprised they have let Jake to sleep with me. I giggled softly and got changed. I wore a yellow sleeveless shirt and blue pants. My favorite pajamas.When I went back to my room Jake was soundly sleeping on the couch already. I came closer to him.

"Jake, could you please sleep with me in my bed? I feel so safe wen you are around me. Please?" I asked him hopefully.

"If that's what you want Ness." He laid on the bed with me.

"I love you Jake." I kissed him quickly.

"I love you more Renesmee." He replied and went back to sleep. He wrapped his arms aeound me. I slept in his arms safe and sound. I did not have any nightmares anymore just sweet dreams.

Sorry this chapter is short. So what do you think?. Comment and Vote please? This will be my last upload this week. A lot of exams are coming.