-42- Harold

A/N SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG!! There it's heaps coming I promise!!

"You did well Harold." My wrists and ankles are free from their binds. I nod with gratitude at my master. My body is covered in wounds.
I feel almost about to pass out, but I can't let my master down.

"Not everyday you get to be kidnapped and impersonate your leader is it now?"
"No master. Thank you master."
"You can eat with me tonight. You've done so very well my slave."

Eat? With... master?? Oh the luxury! I can't imagine the cuisine master is served. Definitely better then a single slice of cold dry toast and a cup of boiled water. Although I am grateful to be given food most nights, master's food is sure to be appetising.

We make a start through some kind of dungeon, master knows the way around.
"Where is Juliette?" I ask curious to know if the girl I killed made it out alive, I know I barely did.

"Excuse you?" He stops in his tracks,turning to face me.
"With what rights do you think you can ask me such questions? AND without addressing me? One would think you have learned nothing Harold. Do you need a punishment?"
"No master! Sorry Master! It was not my place." I quickly spit out in fear of receiving even more torture then I already have.
"Damn right it wasn't. Let's go."

***

"Master. She's awake. We have sedated her because she went a little bit insane upon realising the situation." The doctor tells master as we reach the medical wing.

"Wonderful that's terrific news Murphy! Looks like my dinner table will be quite crowded tonight! Get Harold patched up as soon as possible, he's done an outstanding job."

He nods with a simple 'yes master' before guiding me down a hall where I assume I'll be taken care of.

"Murphy?" I ask quietly
"Yes?" He keeps moving his face does not turn towards me.
"Is Juliette okay?" I wince whilst he leaves a long silence before answering

"Unfortunately. Ace cannot save her now. I fear for the things master is going to make her do. Remember the last girl he brought here? Sit."
He gestured so a metal stool in the middle of a room filled with cabinets and machines, the stool is cold on my bruised, bare legs.
"Take this, to numb the pain." He hands me a pill and a glass of water.

"The terrible things she went through." I shake my head. Murphy collects a few things from the drawers shaking his head sympathetically.
"Here take this" he hands me some clothes.
"Take a shower do your best to clean yourself off without straining too much alright? I'll take care of the rest." I nod accepting the clothes and making my way to the nearby showers.

A bar of soap is spotted nearby on the floor I take it lathering my skin in its bubbles before rinsing it off in the cold water.I wince at the pain the water causes my wounds, I must admit the icy temperature does not help to heal me but I cannot bare the thought of the boiling treatment I received when I asked for a change.

Master had me practically boiled alive, my skin was damaged for weeks and I have since gotten well acquainted with the cool temperatures of the showers, never must I make that mistake again.

"I'M NOT HER!" I hear a yell before a loud sheik echos the halls and I hurry to get myself dry enough and dress to find the cause of such commotions.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" She yells at who I assume is no other than a doctor or perhaps....   master.

Once adequately covered in nothing but a pair of simple black shorts I find myself rushing towards the commotion, no longer worried about seeing to my open wounds. The adrenaline of 2 intense things happening in one week urges me to chase after the sound of screams and shouts.

And gunshots.

I hault at the corner, barricading myself.
Slowly I peak around to see an unknown body on the floor. The girl has a gun. Juliette? She looks different, scary.

Didn't Ace take Juliette away?

She holds the gun out away from her body, her arms straight and locked as she spins around pointing the gun at anyone who dare approach her.

"Sweetheart. I know this is scary. Put the gun down."
Master is trying to control her. He fails.
"I'M NOT WHO YOU THINK I AM. LET ME GO!" She fires the gun at him shooting him in the foot, he falls to the ground with a groan.

"AGH! Have it your way! Go on. Try and run my sweet but I can promise you, you will be back sooner or later. Just like I did before, You're mine Juliette."

"FUCK YOU CREEP!" She shoots him again although I'm not sure where the bullet hits, she's running straight for me. With a loaded gun.

"Hey." I grab her arm, pulling her away from their view. Please don't shoot me. Her stare is heavy but she doesn't shoot so I continue.
"I can help you get out, I know the way."

"YOU? YOU GOT ME IN THIS MESS IN THE FIRST PLACE! This is a trick. You're one of them!" She lifts her gun skeptically.
"Yes, I am. But I promise I want you here as much as you want to be here, I know what he does to people like you and it's not pretty. Just take me with you? Please Jules. "

"Oh fuck it." She says under her breath.
There's the Juliette I Know.
She pushes her head towards the hall. Telling me to lead, I release her arm and guide her towards freedom. My ginger hair falls into my eyes as I'm sprinting for the door. This definitely won't help me heal.

So much for eating with master.

"Sir

"Sir. She's awake."

Not edited <3