Chapter 27: The Night befour the Selection

Third Persons P.O.V.

When Marinette returned back she was not surprised to see her mother there-After filling them in on what happened she left the room while the other kept talking about the mission. In the Evening everyone went to the airport to see off the 6 older girls. "Say Hi to Felix from me" Marinette asked 

"Of course and don't stress out too much. I know that you have been given the title at a young age but that does not mean you have to work like a 30 year old for it. Remember to love yourself the way you are." Brigette said before handing Mari a paper "These are some of the valid candidates for the next Legend Group. Hand picked by moi-Ex-Empress Blacktears." she ended with a french accent and a wink. Marinette hugged her and gave her bigger sister a soft smile and the plane was announced to leave in 10 minutes. 

"Let's go shopping!!!" Chloe exclaimed as soon as they left the airport the other girls ageered while the 2 boys sighed-Damian stood in this mess not understanding what is wrong with shopping.

Damian's P.O.V.

I have 4-no 6 shopping bags in my hand and this pain is nothing compared to the pain I get from my missions. Everyone stops for dinner by some fast food restaurant. While they eat I text my family about the trip and Father sends me the schedule we have to follow while we are there. After we reach the headquarters Everyone says goodnight and go in their room except- 

"Damian Can you come with me for a second?" Angle askes. 

"Lead the way" I say with a sigh. We enter her room after sitting down and she hands me a file and says 

"Read through it and tell me the candidates you see the most worthy of the title" with that she turned around and left the room.

~~~~~

There were so many files but it was easy to pick the worthy ones. Soon Angle Entered with a plate of salad and 2 glasses of Orange Juice-setting them down on the table she then removed the bag which was hanging from her back.

"Eat up, I know you had nothing this evening. Are you done With the work?" she asked

"I Did" I reply before i started to eat the salad and she sipped her Juice. 

When I was done I asked "Ang-Marinette, Since my stay i have been noticing weird things around the house."

"Like? "She said taking a sip again look at the papers in her hand

"Small Cat ears or foxes..." Befour I could complete she started coughing Violently. I made my way around the table and started to pat her back. Soon she relaxed. 

"Well you could be seeing things?" She Questioned 

"No I was not!" I exclaimed. Did she think I was lying?

Marinette's P.O.V.

"We will discuss this later-as you can see I have enough work to go through tonight" I said, trying to politely dismiss him but i guess he took it to heart as he stormed off. With a sigh I continued skimming through the papers. "I know you are there-you can come in" I said and a moment later Chloe and Gami came in. 

"We did not want to intrude but we thought to have a girls makeover night" Chloe answered holding her skincare suitcase. 

"Well then let's do this- after all I look half-dead" I chuckled, needed a distraction anything that diverts my mind of Damian and so the rest of the night we spent doing our hair, painting our nails and putting on face masks.

Third person's P.O.V.

The Legendaria were coming today to choose who the legend of their school was. Everyone heard the news and were piling up in front of the school gate. Soon a white Limo appeared from which Marinette and the other stepped out. Wearing their honors and the infinity sign bracelets as always. People scurried out of their way which brought back old memories to the crew. As soon as the reached the stage Marinette started speaking " As everyone knows by now we are here to select the legend of the school"