Chapter 56

Bethany's POV

I woke up feeling a shooting pain run through my stomach. Thankfully, it was bright outside and it wasn't the middle of the night anymore. On the downside: my stomach was cramping worse than yesterday.

I flopped Harry's arm off my waist, and pushed myself out of bed towards my suitcase which was laying on the ground. I had pain relievers in there that I was dying to take. I didn't mean to wake him, but I was being louder than I thought because he woke up.

"You okay baby?" He asks with his eyes closed.

"Yeah. Having bad cramps." I say shortly, wanting to get back into bed to sleep.

"Do you need anything?"

"Advil." I pout at him, feeling my stomach get worse.

"There's some in the cabinet of the bathroom." He points towards the on suit and I grab the giant bottle in my hand. It takes all of about thirty seconds to swallow the pills before I decided to put in a tampon so I could get rid of the nasty pad I had been wearing. Once I was finished, I walked out of the bathroom and tiptoed across the cold floor.

"You alright now?" He asks as I lay back down in bed with him.

"I will be."

He takes his hand and places it on my stomach, pushing his finger tips gently down on my lower stomach. They move in small circles, lightly massaging the area. I can feel my body relax a little, somehow, the pain being soothed out by his gentle assault.

"Better?" He asks as he continues to move them around.

I hum in appreciation. There were things in life I was always grateful for, especially the little things. Waking up in the morning, and having someone that meant so much to me, being laying next to me was the best. I couldn't explain it really.

He made getting up in the mornings easier than before. He made me want to get out of bed so I could go live my life with him.

Staring at him, in his tired state was the most beautiful thing I had ever witnessed. His hair was sticking up in all directions. His eyes were bright, glossed over, and slightly puffy from his sleep. His lips were dry, but not grossly- just from breathing through his mouth while he slept.

His fingers were massaging my stomach tenderly, pressing into the skin in a circular motion, over and over again. This is one of the little things I'm talking about.

Every minute I spent with him felt better and better. I felt like I was on cloud nine most of the time with him. Sure, we always had our disputes, but what couple didn't.

I don't know why I ever questioned our relationship in the beginning. I guess I was scared he'd cheat on me, or use me, but I can't see him doing that anymore. I wish I could have just trusted it and gone with it when he said he wouldn't do that to me.

The sheets started to feel colder, and soon, the big tshirt I was wearing, didn't feel warm enough. I turned so that I was laying on top of Harry's half naked body. His arms immediately wrapped around my back, pulling me closer to him as we layer pressed together.

"You're a better blanket than my duvet." He comments, pressing a kiss into my hair.

"I'm just a warm person in general." I joke and he lets out a short chuckle.

"Well... Sometimes." I fake gasp at his accusation, closing my eyes as his fingers press little designs into my back.

Amongst the silence, I hear my phone buzz and I immediately groan loudly.