The Vanishing Hitchhiker (the Creatures)

Shh. We were studying urban legends when I wrote this.
Also, I want to inform you all that after school ends today I've officially gotten my iPod taken away again! So it'll be a little longer until I can actually write you something. This is an emergency one shot so yeah.

Seamus was driving down an abandoned highway late at night. He was going faster than he should have been, but he was tired and wanted to get back to his house. He took this road every day on his way back from his job at Shop Rite. A mile ahead there was an intersection famous for accidents back in its day. The intersection and half-miles on each side of it was called Murder Mile. At the moment Seamus entered Murder Mile, there was someone pacing the road. Seamus slammed on his brakes, but the second he hit them, it became a cloud of ashes that slapped against his windshield. Continuing with caution, he stopped at the intersection. Along the road, flagging him down, was the same figure as earlier. It was a beautiful young woman in a torn and burnt wedding gown. Her skin itself was fine minus her smeared makeup. He rolled down his window.
"Hello sir. Can you please drive me home? I've been in an accident and need to find my friends again." She asked as she climbed into the back of his car.
"Sure." Seamus replied and drove to the given address. "What's your name?"
"Call me Monica." The elegant woman asked. Seamus rushed to the address, weary of any more encounters. When he arrived, he spun to find the seat empty, minus a wedding band. Utterly confused, he got out and grabbed the ring. As he rang the bell, he was met by a man just a slight bit younger than him. His brown hair was pushed to the right and he topped it with a beanie.
"I'm sorry sir, but did a Monica live here?" Seamus asked this stranger. He nodded and signaled him in. On the mantel there sat a picture of Monica with a man, obviously for their wedding picture. He was taller and well trimmed.
"James! There's a person who says they saw Monica!" The boy from the door yelled up a staircase. Expecting that was the man in the picture, he was surprised when met by a different man. He had a Cookie Monster hat on his head, his chin covered with a good layer of stubble.
"So you saw Monica?" The new man asked.
"Yes, and she left this." Seamus put out the ring. "Who was she?"
"Monica was our boss's, and close friend's, wife. The two died in a car crash heading home from their wedding on Murder Mile. The car lit aflame on contact with the drunkards car." The second man said.
"Most of the time people see Jordan, the husband in the picture. This is the first time some one has seen her." The boy from the door said. "Oh yeah. I'm Aleks. And that's James."
"I'm Seamus. I'm sorry to intrude."
"No. It's okay, they hadn't found her ring, but now they will be together."
"How long ago did they die?"
"Four years today."