024. ghost of you

┊        ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊  ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊.⋆˚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✧
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ┊ ☁︎
┊ ┊ ☪︎.
┊ ✱

GHOST OF YOU

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

Rafael rushed into the gymnasium, keeping the knife in the pocket of his jacket. He finally looked over his shoulder, feeling relieved that Kiara didn't rush after him... though it then worried him.

What if she did something to Landon or Glen?

Valerie, who was one of the werewolves in the gymnasium currently, rushed over to Rafael upon seeing the worried expression on his face.

"Raf, is everything okay?" They asked, as the Waithe looked to the purple haired wolf. "No.. Kiara is in the school! She's trying to find this." 

Jed jogged over to the pair, hearing the mention of Kiara and the knife. "Why don't you give it to us?" He suggested, as Raf and Val both looked surprised by this idea.

"We'll keep changing who holds the knife, so Kiara can't keep up and gets no where." The Tien added. "So while she is sent her on a wild goose chase, we can take her down."

"That isn't the worst plan I've heard." The Harlowe admitted, as Rafael actually agreed. He handed the knife to Jed, before turning to leave the gymnasium, wanting to check up on Landon and Glen.

━━━━━ ⋆⋅♥︎⋅⋆ ━━━━━

"Vio meet Olivia Auclair, my adoptive daughter." Aphrodite announced, as the former girlfriends now stood in Liv and Myrical's dorm, along with the werewitch best friends.