50. Pieces part 4

2791 Words

For a whole week the school was invaded by toddlers. Chris, a human Little. Samantha, also a human Little. Shane, John, Jack, and Alex, all dragons. Then of course, there was Tiggger.

============================================

Tiggger's POV

I wasn't the first to wake up, but I wasn't the last ether. One by one we ether woke up on our own, or were woken up by mommy and daddy. We were brought in to the nursery where we were cleaned and changed. We all were put in to t-shirts that snapped at the crotch and brought back to the living room. Everyone of us were sitting on the couch and were waiting. I looked around and noticed that all of us were in a diaper. Some of us felt more comfortable then others about that. When the last of us were set on the couch the adults all stood in front of us.

Mommy, daddy, Ruby, with Glenn in her arms. Kendria, James and Michel. Tim and Tyler. Grandma and grandpa were there. And to everyone's surprise, Rio was standing there in his adult form. And for the first time, I wished that I could be standing tall with them. They were an imposing sight all standing there staring at us. But at least they all looked like they were in a good mood.

Then grandma started to speak. "Tiggger, as prince of the dragons and as King of your territory; I am in charge of this school, correct?" I nodded and said Yep. I thought I knew where this was going. And I was right. "Tiggger, As prince and King here, these are your mommy and daddy. They are in charge of your family, correct?" With a smile on my face I nodded and said Yep again. I felt more then saw a staring on the couch. "Tiggger, do you consider all dragons in your territory to be part of your family while they are here?" I kept smiling and said Yep again. "So then, Ruby, Rio, Shane, John, Alex, Jack, and even Glenn are all part of your family correct?" Still smiling I said Yep but I also included Chris and Sam to that list. "Yes, we can't forget about Sam and Chris can we." That got a bounce from further down the couch. I'm guessing that was Chris. But I kept my eyes on grandma. "Are there any questions about what we just talked about from anyone?"

She paused for the briefest of moments before continuing. "No? Good. Now that that's settled. We shouldn't have any problems for the next week at least. If any medical problems come up, grandpa will take care of them. For everything else, you all get to talk to your temporary mommy and daddy. You are all toddlers right now. And I give you permission to act like one. But for those of you who thinks that you are still warriors of some kind. Your mommy and daddy are in charge. Chain of command and all that. you can think that daddy means sir and mommy means mam if you want. But you now know what you will be calling them for now. Any complaints? No? Then I have a lot of other work to do. You all have fun now." She turned and went out the door without another word.

I heard someone say scary, and I nodded. "Yep. Sometimes she can be. But other times, grandmas really nice. But she just told all of us that we gets to have fun this week. Just try not to fight and get in trouble. Mommy and daddy are really nice, But they can be really mean when I get in trouble. Did you think I wanted to wear that dragon suit when I told all those stories? I couldn't even drink something without help that whole day."

That's when mommy turned to us and she started. "So, this is how it is going to go this week. No magic of any kind without permission from mommy or daddy first. Except for an emergency of corse. You are all on half days. School goes until lunch time as normal. But after lunch you all go down to room 100 for the rest of the day. One of us will be with you all day. Whoever that is has the same power as me or daddy. We are here to keep you safe. If you have a problem of any kind, tell us. We will not get mad at you for talking to us. That is what we are here for."

"Now. I'm sure you have all noticed that you all are in a diaper right now. That is just for today. If you can make it all day without having an accident, You will get pull-ups tomorrow. But at night you all will be in a diaper. You all wet the bed last night; Now normally I would say that if you stayed dry for a week you wouldn't have to wear one after that. But seems how you all are only going to be toddlers for a week. Well you get the point. However, if you want to stay in diapers during the day this week, you can. Now, you all get to choose what you drink out of. But if you spill a cup then you have to use a sippy cup or a bottle form then on. But you can also choose to start out with a bottle or snippy cup if you want."