| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 |

I never knew she'd get so mad

I also never knew that we're meant tell each other our schedules.

I also don't know why she's getting annoyed easily.

"Arianna," I lean on the wall while she combs her hair, ignoring me. "Just talk to me sweetheart."

Silence.

"Arianna, what the hell are you even mad at?" I was starting to get irritated by all these and it was obvious in the way I was talking. "Not like I care though."

"Well if you don't care, leave me the fuck alone." She finally responds and I smile.

"No." Something clicks and I knew that if she sees it, she'd stop being so mad at me. "Give me a minute."

"Fuck off."

I race to the kitchen in an hurry, it's Saturday afternoon and everyone were at the training centre as requested by Arianna. It's normal and wise for everyone to practice and train every day especially every Saturday. The only few men available were all guarding the house.

Finally seeing what I wanted, I walk to Arianna's room whistling. She's definitely going to be happy with this. Not caring to knock, I walk into her room only to find it empty.

"Ari?" I call out but she wasn't there. Turning around to search for her, I hear the faint pants and cries in the bathroom.

"Arianna I know you are in there, what's wrong sweetheart?" I ask, standing in front of the bathroom door.

"Are you okay? I brought you some strawberries, I know how you like them so–" I was cut off by a scream.

Arianna's scream.

What the hell is going on in there?

"Hey hey hey, what's wrong? Is someone in there with you?" I try opening the door but it was locked. "Arianna! open this fucking door now."

I felt useless. She was crying behind the door and I couldn't do anything.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Talk to me."

It was silent in there and I just stood at the other side wondering what was happening. I left for ten minutes and this happened.

When she still wasn't opening up, I made up my mind to break down the door.

"I'm coming in Ari," I tap the door. "I'd fix it Ari, I have a black card." I was basically talking to myself at this point.

"..no need to.. I'm rich myself..." I could hear her faint voice and I didn't even know what to do.

"Please open the door Arianna." I hear the three sounds of the lock before the door creaks open.

She was on the floor, with tears all over her cheek, clutching her belly in pain.