(Tundra's Unofficial Welcome to A Totally Not Real Book)

ሠቿረረ ዘቿረረዐ ፕዘቿዪቿ.

Oh, wait, sorry. I forgot. Ancient dragon rune. Doesn't mix too well with modern literature.

I apologize.

Allow me to start again.

✩✩✩

Hello and welcome!

My name is Tundrabliz, the third-hatched child of Igloo and Peregleam, the current scroll-keeper of the greatest library in the known universe, and you, unwitting soul, have just stumbled upon one of my secret field journals.

So, congratulations on that.

Now I have to kill you.

✩✩✩

Okay, no, don't freak out! I'm just messing with you! Don't look so terrified. I'm just a dragon. I don't even like meat.

Most of the time.

Okay, I'll stop now. I can almost see the look on your snouts. I'm not evil and about to rip your brains out, I promise.

However, there are some rules you must follow, now that you have taken possession of one of my greatest achievements. Indulge me for the briefest of moments before I divulge the greatest secrets of our known universe.

Rule number #1:

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜.

𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚢, 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝, 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚞𝚗𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚍.

𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚊𝚡𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚊 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚋𝚢 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝. 𝚂𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢.

Rule #2:

All of the characters, places, etc are part of the Defenders series, a collection of books written fully by me. Please don't take them unless you ask me first and I give you permission (or you know I don't mind if you write about them, you know who you are :D). I'd really hate to have to say anything.

Okay, that's it. That's all of the rules.

Okay, so, now, you probably want to know what you're going to find here?

Well, wonder no more!

In this field guide, you will discover:

1. Backstories of many of the characters (good and evil).

2. Official sketches of the tribes as well as a special look at abilities and powers.

3. A look at a brand new map of Dragnaple.

4. A guide to various terminology that is often used by the civilians of the hidden world.

5. Small snippets and stories regarding various characters (some chosen and given to me by you!)

6. Spoilers.

So, if that intrigues you, then step inside, refasten your seatbelts, and let's have some fun!

But until then, I shall continue my duty of journaling the adventures of the Defenders of Dragnaple.

Stay well and may the Winged Five protect you until we meet again.

Signing off for now,

Tundrablitz; High Scroll-keeper of the Frost Tribe