chapter 01 |where am I right now|

Introduction
Credits to islay_everyday for editing
____________________________

Woody was running fast and faster. He was running from an something that seemed to look like leafy. He had a weapon in his hand he looked at the weapon and threw it at the object but it turns out it was leafy.

In a petrified state that sounded like screams that looked like crying instead of screaming...?

Woody had no time to explain first things first how did this happen well this happened a long time ago but was only really a few days.

Everyone was having a good time. Four was just standing alone menacingly whenever an object came up to them they would just end up ignoring them.

Until they finally replied with an attack he attacked blocky first. Then he let out the eliminated contestants they were infected too. Everyone started to run.

X was nowhere to be seen. At this time everyone was wondering where was X. They needed to come now before it's gets out of control.

Everyone ran into the woods where they would stay in different groups. But unfortunately some of them would get infected to because the eliminating contestants got some objects infected already.

Woody was running as fast as he could leafy he was catching up to him. He needed to go up to the object that was there he looked at the figure once more taking a closer look. It looked like as if it was X. It was X! Good thing was that they weren't infected.
________________________________

To be continued...