Douma x Reader (Part 2)

Thanks @sarahnorrell for the request!
———

It'd been a week since I shouted at Douma for the atrocities he was committing.  Since then, there'd been no word of what he's been up to.  It made me both relieved that he took my warning but also wary of what he's occupied himself with lately instead.  After how I acted the last time I saw him, I figured I owed him a visit to check in on him at least. 

Walking across the mansion in search of his room where I lectured him last time, I let my mind move through the whole ordeal that went down.  I was so blinded by my anger towards his actions last time, it wasn't until the end of our interaction that I realized what he was doing to me.  There was no doubt in my mind that I was beginning to become slightly attracted to him. 

After he had called me hot and I left in a bit of a flustered angry mess, I couldn't help remembering the way his face was covered in a pink blush or the hungry look in his eyes that promised all kinds of horrible things that I might find pleasant.  A shiver rolled through me at the thought of it.  If I felt even a bit stronger, I'd easily give in to him.  I couldn't hand myself over to him though.  I had to stand for myself and what I believed in. 

Sighing at my unfortunate predicament, I came to his door that was now a bit too familiar to me.  This time I decided to knock, waiting patiently for his voice to beckon me closer to him.  There was only silence though, not at all what I had been expecting...and hoping.  It was possible he wasn't in his room.  The night was still young and most demons went out at this time to eat and kill.  It'd be no surprise if Douma was among them, preying on young women again. 

"Douma?  Are you in there?" I called out in a last attempt to see if he was holed up in his room.  There was another beat of silence before something shuffled on the other side of the door.  My hopes began to rise despite my attempts at tamping it down.  He was still the same demon I'd been yelling at only a week before, nothing should've changed.  At least that's what I lied to myself before he called out. 

"Y/n?  You can come in," his voice cooed from inside the room.  Even though his voice was muffled, his words echoed through my head as I turned the knob to step into his room.  I was instantly met with a sharp smile and inviting eyes that were meant for luring in prey.  There was a brief moment where I wondered if this was the best choice but when he gazed at me with his colorful eyes, I was already drawn in. 

"What a lovely surprise!  Are you here for that massage I offered?  The offer still stands whenever you're ready unless there's something else on your mind," Douma smirked mischievously.  I couldn't help but shake my head, smiling at his smoothness.  My face also happened to be heating up with just the sight of him lounged across a low couch. 

"Maybe I am.  You did listen to me and didn't touch a single innocent human woman, right?" I smirked right back at him.  There was no denying the way he shivered just from my words.  I had to hold back from being too forward.  My pride and dignity was still on the line but I also wanted to bite into him just to see what he'd do back. 

"I kept my distance, though I despised doing it.  Do I get a prize for my good behavior?  I was a good boy just for you," he whispered, winking in a way that had me ready to spring towards him.  Something told me he'd like it if I gripped his shirt in my hand or bit his neck, maybe even insulted him.  I was even starting to wonder if I'd enjoy it too.  Perhaps I'd give in just a bit. 

"You were, maybe you do deserve something in return for your obedience."  I had barely finished my sentence when Douma was off his couch and standing in front of me, eyes narrowed and a wicked smile showing off his sharp teeth.  He'd be able to do all sorts of damage with them if we were both lucky enough. 

Shaking my head at my straying thoughts, I stared at him with renewed confidence.  Douma seemed to know exactly what I wanted as he stepped even closer, all space between us disappearing as he trailed his hands up my body to tangle into my hair.  I let out a quick shaky sigh before one of my hands tilted his chin towards me before I pressed my lips to his.  He instantly hummed in response, tilting his head quickly to guide me closer to him. 

I knew this isn't what I had first come here for.  I was sure of it and yet I only pulled him closer by his waist, hands digging into his body to keep him close.  His own fingers were desperately clawing at my scalp, the delightful stinging making me groan.  He knew every spot to rake his fingernails, every moment to bite my lip a bit harshly.  It was all enough to make me forget what I stood for and what I even had been shouting at him for only a week before. 

"Wanna stay for the night?  I'll behave for another week," Douma whispered against my lips, his eyes open to gaze at me with his everchanging irises.  How could I say no to his expression and the promise of his decency for another week?  Eagerly bringing his mouth back to mine, I answered with another deep kiss given to him.