10

Antheia was nervous. Even nervous is an understatement.

She was going out of Amias' room for the first time since she's been here. She's going to her new room.

She walked out holding little Theo's hand to see Amias' brothers, her brothers, standing outside the door.

"Hey!" Arlo jumped near her. "You ready to see your new room? I promise it's the best thing ever. Why wouldn't it be? I designed it after all. Come along now."

Antheia looked at Amias to make sure he approved her following Arlo. He did, so she followed him, still holding Theo's hand.

Arlo stopped at the end of the hallway infront of a white door, right next to a dark mahogany wooden door. "Alright open the door," Arlo said gesturing to the white door.

Antheia hesitated for a moment before opening the door with shaky hands. She took slow steps inside the room while her brothers followed her.

A smile instantly lit up her face as she gazed at her new room. The white walls gave the room a peaceful impression and the floor to ceiling windows made the whole room light up. The window opened into a huge balcony with a few potted plants at the corner.

Green plants placed at some corners of the room gave it some color and the bed was right next to another window which she liked at lot. There were two more doors in the room, one possibly leading to the bathroom, she guessed. And the other she was unsure of.

"Alright now the closet," Arlo squealed. "It's empty though. We'll have to buy you lots of clothes to fill that space."

Antheia walked into the closet and almost gasped. It's nearly the same size as the bedroom. What's she going to with such a big closet. Beige shelves lined the white walls with a window opposite to the dressing table.

"Alright now the bathroom."

The bathroom was just as spacious. White marble countertop contrasting with the black details gave it a sophisticated look. There was another floor to ceiling window infront of the bathtub, facing the forest.

"The windows in here and in the closet are made of one way glass, so you can see outside but others can't see in," Arlo supplied.

"Well, I gotta say, you did a good job," Anthony said patting Alro's shoulder.

Arlo pretended to flip his short hair and laughed. "Anything I touch turns to gold, Tony. I'm that special."

"Putain," Amedeo snorted which resulted in Amias slapping the back of his head.

"Auntie Thea, your rooms so pretty," Theo squealed.

Antheia smiled down at the child holding her hand in a death grip. She felt so content looking at him, this must be love, she thought.

¡¡¡

Antheia was bored. She's been stuck in her room all day with nothing to do. Even little Theo was in school so she was alone. Well, she could just go out of her room and be in one of her brothers company but they scared her.

She decided to venture out of her room and explore the garden that her room was facing.

She tiptoed downstairs and walked out of the front door. She was so mesmerized with the beauty of this place that she didn't notice the guards stationed around the house.

But the guards noticed her. Now, most of them didn't know anything about her identity but they did know that they're not supposed to interact with the girl with white hair like their boss, unless she's in trouble. It wasn't that hard to guess that she might be related to their boss in some way, you'd have to be blind to not notice the resemblance. So their eyes silently followed her as she walked into the garden.

The garden belonged to the late Donna, so no one except family was allowed inside.

But because of her stunning white hair, they knew she was family.

Antheia walked into the garden in absolute awe. She was so enthralled by the beauty that she didn't sense the eyes staring at her.

She walked near the purple hydrangeas when she heard a growl and a few gasps.

She didn't even get enough time to comprehend anything, before a huge dog jumped on her.

Antheia let out a startled gasp while many guards ran to her. They tried to get the dog off of her but the dog just growled and snapped at them.

Antheia on the other hand was terrified. She's never seen this animal before and it scared her. To top it off it was licking her like it wanted to eat her.

A few moments passed like this before August's sharp whistle drew the dog out if his trance and he left Antheia.

"Duke! Down," August ordered walking towards his petrified sister and enthralled dog.

He knelt down next to the little girl, helping her up. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Favorite dog or not, August would kill him if he hurt his little Thea.

Antheia nodded, still staring at the big animal. It was wagging it's tail with its tongue out, gazing at her like she was its world.

"I apologize," August spoked ignoring the gasps around him. "This is my dog, Duke. He's supposed to be bound, I don't know who set him free but.they will be taken care of. You have nothing to fear."

Antheia didn't say anything. She wanted to pet the dog. How could she ever ignore that loving gaze.

She took small steps towards the dog, stretching her had to touch his face. The dog also leaned into her touch, licking her hand which made her let out a soft squeal.

August laughed a little hearing his sister's voice for the first time.

The guards surrounding them were shocked. This little girl had not only managed to tame Duke but also make their boss laugh.

She's special.

A/N
I hope you're liking it. Please vote and comment to let me know.