Untitled Chapter 6

From the last chapter:

- I have been secretly cutting myself, I didnt think much of the words Hali or Ais had said to me although I was a 'little baby' in their eyes..

Back to the present:

I sighed, when I got to my room, I went to the balcony, "is something wrong wuth me..?" I asked Myself until a alarm went off.

"what the.." I ran out of My room and saw the workers were running, I ask one of them what was going on and they answered, "there's a dangerous enemy inside of the station.!" after that they ran to the same direction everyone went, I looked to the opposite direction to see a person with white hair and a mask wearing a white suit and weaponbot?!

(hey yall.. Idk if weaponbot is even part of the power speheras but this is the only name in my mind..)

There I saw Hali.. I mean Halilintar charging an attack behind them, but this person dodged it, "heh.. Pathetic." the person use weaponbot and turned him into a energy blade and challenges Halilintar into a duel to the throne, The loser has to die and the winner takes their chance in getting the power speheras. (IDK IF ITS CORRECT SPELLING)

of course I wouldn't accept that, he's My brother, a brother who blames his second youngest brother for the incident he cannot forget, but as his brother I cannot let that happen, although it might make him guilty or not.

Halilintar nodded and now that both of them were slashing their blades, as the fight turn intense I saw Halilintar badly injured and taking a tight grip on his bloody left arm, I saw the person was about to stab Halilintar, I rushed after him before that could ever happen.

...

There it goes.. A warm red liquid.. Dripping down.. From my chest..

"Duri..? Duri?!"A voice called me, "hahahah" the person laughed hysterically, "Duri! No no no no no..! You can't leave us!"I felt a warm arm holding Me behind My back I open my eyes to see Halilintar..

"you're wish has come true.. Hali.."I closed my eyes for a 'nap'.

Hali's POV::
"no no no no no, your not leaving us"I decided to run to the ship and carrying Duri on my back, I knew I can't use my energy since I drained it from trying to defeat an enemy.

"Halilintar!! Duri!!"A voice called both of our names, it's the Lunar guy, "here lemme help you"He carried Duri in a bridal way and He let me get on his back and Jeez this Lunar guy was fast as hell as if he didn't used his energy well I don't know if he used he's.

We've reached the ship, Lunar led Me down onto a chair and head to the ship's infirmary.

"what happen?! Why is Duri severely injured?!"the merely recovered Solar asked almost yelling, I sat there silent I didn't want to tell him in sakes of him worrying but it just gotten worse..

"what happen to you and Duri?!" -Solar

"He.. He used himself as a shield to protect me.."Solar gave me a shocked face, I never felt this guilty before..

I saw Solar was about to tear up, I used all my strength to get close to him and comfort him by hugging, rubbing his back, he returned the hug tightly.

~ A Week Later ~

Duri Pov::

"hello?" -Duri

"Hi dear.." -Unknown

"who are you?"-Duri

"I am Lynda, the god of life" -Lynda

"Lynda? The god of life?"-Duri

"now dear, your time has come.. YOU NEED TO WAKE UP YOU F#@!*ING S#!THEAD" -Lynda

I was shocked of her sudden action.

"but how? I'm literally stuck in this void" -Duri

"YOU LITTLE SH-" -Lynda

She slapped me.

I saw pitch black, I opened my eyes to see myself in a room filled with not so many people in here, "hggh.."someone heard me and turned to me, "Ge-gem! It's Duri he's awake!"The white capped boy said to tbe brown capped boy, I slowly started to try and move myself but I felt a piercing pain in my chest, "ugh.."someone with a hoodie, and blue cap pressed down my shoulders as like a sign I need to laid back down, it was Ais.. I looked to other direction in order not to face eye contact..

Pause!!
Why?:Duri
Im literally crying:A/n
What the hell?:Hali
Resume!!

"Where.. Where am I?" I asked, "your still in the ship's infirmary"Answered Yaya.

Tbc
Im literally bored and utterly ridiculous 😕..