Chapter 21 ~ Mason the d*ck?

"Do you think they took her?" I asked pacing back and forth nervously thinking about Jordyn. It's been hours and she or Mason isn't back yet. "I hope not" Anna mumbled sitting there eating her chicken.

"Come sit down" she said patting the spot next to her.

"I can't stay still. I haven't heard from Mason yet and there's no sign of Jordyn, and Aarlik hasn't responded to me" I muttered running my fingers through my hair.

She stood up grabbing me cupping my face and I sighed closing my eyes at the sparks feeling my wolf calm down. I put my head on her shoulder and she rubbed my arms.

"Everything will be okay. You just need to relax. You're stressing yourself out" she said softly and I sighed putting my palm on her small baby bump feeling the bond of our pup.

The doors opened making us pull away and Mason walked in with his jaw clenched angrily making us tense. He held the door open and Daniel stepped in the room holding Jordyn in his arms.

She had her arms wrapped around his neck tightly with her face in his neck and he looked at me.

I sighed in relief seeing her, "Our room is upstairs" Mason muttered and Daniel just walked up the stairs.

"What happened?" Anna asked and he sighed "She's stupid that's what" he muttered making her tense. "She left on her own. That fucker was out there, he had her in his hands and she freaking leaves by herself because she misses her daddy" he growled punching the wall making Anna jump.

"Mason calm down-"

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down!" He yelled making my wolf cower.

"He's right Mason. Imagine being in her shoes. She's in heat which means she isn't in her right mind and she's afraid-"

"I don't care! How idiotic do you have to be to leave the safest place when the man who wants to kill you is 3 feet away?!" He yelled and we heard a growl.

We looked seeing Daniel standing there "how dare you call my daughter idiotic" he growled lowly and I stood in between them.

"Guys calm down" Anna said nervously "Anna leave" I said quickly and she looked at me worriedly.

"Go to Jordyn and watch her" I said and she nodded walking out quickly grabbing her plate of chicken along the way making me roll my eyes.

I looked back at the guys whom were staring at each other angrily. "First off back away from each other" i said going in between them. Daniel backed away clenching his jaw and Mason walked to his desk running his fingers through his hair.

"I understand you were worried about your mate but as the girl said picture being in her shoes" Daniel said and Mason shook his head.

"You know she acts before she thinks. She's always been like that and that won't change. She's just like her mother" he muttered sighing.

"He was here. He had her-"

"I understand that. She told me everything. She's terrified and she doesn't know what to do-"

"So she leaves when he's on her trail?! We specifically told her to go to a safe place in the house and she leaves the damn house! She never listens" Mason growled.

"She's a fucking dumb-ass!Why did I have to mated with an idiot?" He spat and we heard a soft gasp making us all tense. I looked up seeing Jordyn standing in the doorway with a hurt expression.

She bit her lip with watery eyes and walked away quickly running upstairs. Mason sighed leaning on his desk closing his eyes and Daniel just walked out going upstairs with a clenched jaw.