Until we meet again!

In the morning:

Nahida, yet again, was the first to wake up. She sat in the living room until she confirmed that everyone was up.

Nahida had told Wanderer that maybe he should try getting along and hanging out more with other people.

And that was the reason he was now following Zack. Since Wanderer (unintentionally) hanged out with him the most besides Nahida. He didn't bother trying to start conversation though.

Zack noticed when he followed him into the kitchen after Mitsuri and Xiangling said breakfast was ready. At first he thought he was maybe also getting breakfast. But then he noticed he didn't grab a plate or anything.

After Zack grabbed the food he wanted he went to sit at the table to eat.

Wanderer just remained there. He wasn't interested in eating.

After Zack finished eating, Wanderer still followed him around, still not bothering to start a conversation with him.

Eventually Zack turned to him

"Is there a reason you're following me?"

Wanderer shrugged.

"Nahida told me to go 'hang out' with other people because it's good for me to 'socialize' but I don't want to hang out with other people that I'm not comfortable with, and I'd rather not be around Aether or Paimon, so I'm just following you."

"I don't blame you. That floaty whatever she is, is so annoying and that blonde is a bit too nice."

"Yeah. I wouldn't say the travelers 'too nice', just bothersome. I would say that Paimon's overly annoying and loud. She irritates me. I'm still waiting on that 'ugly nickname' that she said she would give me."

"I hear she only does it to people she doesn't like. Or was it people who annoyed her?"

Zack racked his brains trying to remember. Wanderer chuckled.

"She does it to people she doesn't like or people who annoy her. Either way she gives ugly nicknames. Though, she hasn't given me one yet, though she said that she would, she just said 'Paimon needs some more time to think! Don't rush me!'."

Wanderer mimicked Paimon. Which made Zack kinda chuckle.

"And now, I'm still waiting for that 'ugly nickname' she promised. Personally, I want to see what she wants to call me. I want to see the best she can think of."

"I kinda want to see too. Cause, I know I have no place to say this. Since I'm not very smart myself. She seems like a bit of an idiot."

Wanderer chuckled at that.

"Yeah. She is. Most of the time anyways. There's barely any times that I can remember that she was actually useful."

"Like being the blonde's emergency food?"

Zack smirked. Wanderer smirked just as wide.

"Yeah. Like that. One of the best uses she has."

Zack was laughing until somebody bumped into him. Which was dabi

"Hey patchwork. Watch it!"

Wanderer looked at both of them curiously.

"Shut up. I didn't do it on purpose. It was this idiot's fault!"

He said pointing at hawks

Wanderer looked at Hawks, waiting for an excuse of some kind.

"Well maybe I would have done that If you didn't try and punch me!"