CHAPTER 1: The new girl

bell's ring and everyone was rushing to go into their classroom..

"goodmorning class, we have a new student, come here and introduce yourself in the class" said teacher ann.

"Hi everyone my name is denise, nice to meet you all, i hope that we can get along well, say's denise as she smile. and the guys in the class shout with joy, they are happy to see someone beautiful in the class.

"Silence!!! teacher said yells at her student. and she turn her attention to denise and say's "welcome to this school denise, go and sit there next to alexis" teacher ann point to the direction where alexis is sitting. denise walk towards alexis and sit down. denise smile at alexis and she smile back, tries to avoid eye contact with denise.

ALEXIS POV:
i look at the new student i can even hear my heart pounding so rapidly and loud it felt as if the the world has suddenly stop and i can't hardly move my eyes away from the girl, shes beautiful she's has this cute smile on her face.

.
.
.
.
.
kriingggg!!!!!! its the recess bell ringing most of denise new classmate circle around her.

"hi denise im jane, this is jay ang pinaka maganda sa classroom na ito" hahaha.. said jane..

"hello im jay but you can call me "dyosa" hahaha!.. "ito pala c alexis ang pinaka pogi ng classroom este maganda hahaha" said jay..

"har har funny jay" seryosong sabi ni alexis.. "hi alexis nice to meet u"said denise and smile to alexis..

"same here denise. guys my pupuntahan lang ako i'll be right back" said alexis..

"hay naku ang weird talaga nyan ni lex biglang nawawala or umaalis pg break time" sabi ni jay. " hayaan mo na you know naman she's trying to move on db? bka gusto lang nyang mapag-isa..
.
.
.
Authors p.o.v

Guys nahirapan ako mgenglish kya tinagalog ko nalang ung ibang chapterz nyahaha! Sorry nemen! Keep reading..