13-Touch me not

Chapter 13!! Some heated scenes in this chapter:$ Lucas is still in Florida with his... injured dad... Yeah:I And Song for this chapter is 'Celebrity Status by Marianas Trench' because they're like models now and almost celebrity status:P I don't know what I'm saying so I should shut up and let y'all read;) 

RECAP*** 

He fumbled with the hem of my shirt and his hands crept into my backbone making me shiver. Leaning down slowly...

***

He was just an inch away and I squeezed my eyes shut, preparing for it to happen. Moments pass by and still no kiss but I can feel him breathing against my lips. I peeked one eye open and he was staring at me in amusement. 

My hands were still on his abs and he started chuckling. What's so funny? I don't get it.

"What?" I asked in confusion. I don't really like this position we're currently on.

"You're funny," He always tries to intimidate me and I fall for it every time, it's pissing me the hell off. We stared at each other for a moment. Lust danced around his eyes then he backed away from me.

Hmm, I should set him off and act like a player myself. To win the game, you need to be a part of the game yourself. Lets see how gullible Tristan really is... Forget that were related! I'll teach him how it feels like being played with.

He wore a surf shorts with no shirt on and just lied down on the bed, closing his eyes. Step one, seduce you're opponent. I dumped my overnight bag on the bed and zipped it open, that caught his attention as he cracked his eyes slightly.

It was dark outside and the moon illuminated the room, he can see me but I hardly see him. I can do this, I turned away and pulled my shirt up over my head and tossed it in my bag, I unbuttoned my shorts and I saw his wide bright blue eyes concentrated on my body. What an idiot, I can fully see his blue eyes and it was wide as an owls. 

This is a risk that I'm taking but it's worth it to give him a payback.

"Audrey? Wh-what are you doing?" He stuttered and I heard him swallow. Step one accomplished.

Step two, set him off. 

I don't even know where I got this rules but my instincts are kicking in, I lied down beside him in my bra and undies and pulled the covers up.

"I'm going to sleep," My voice was laced with seduction and I cuddled up with him, wrapping an arm around his torso. Butterflies fled in my stomach and I felt tingly all over. Why does he had to be so damn hot. 

Tristan stiffened, confused at the moment and he didn't move like time froze. Good.

"Am I dreaming?" He asked in disbelief. Yeah you are dreaming alright. Then something inside of me thought that this feels right and I just wanna stay like this forever. No! Just for tonight! No! Just to teach him a lesson! Gosh! My head is getting carried away.

I placed my legs on top of his which was scruffy and I shivered in disgust. He's like my cuddly pillow, except he's not too cuddly. I kept reminding myself that this is to give him a taste on how I feel when he plays with me and not real lust. 

His fingers grazed my thighs and I swallowed down the cowardice creeping up. I can't back down now. I kissed the curved of his neck and he grasp my thigh below my ass. Ohmigawd!

I tossed my legs over his hips and straddled him, skimming his abs and chest with a finger. Tristan smirked up at me and placed his hands on my waist, sliding it down to my inner thighs.

Okay I'm done! I'm over this! Wait! You're backing out now? You'll let him treat you like this every time? Two voices battled in my head, while I was having dilemma, Tristan's fingers run down the edges of my undies and I died inside. Fuck he's hot! And the way he touch me made me melt.