Extra Chapter(1): The Sea Dragon

(Author: This is an Extra Chapter, a scene at the time where Vanoss was stranded in the Organization's base for a month, at a time between the Time Skip from Chapter 91 to Chapter 92)

Group's Current Level: B+

- Half a Year Ago -

It's been weeks since they've lost Vanoss, but they knew he was not dead, if he were, it would've announced the guys.

At first, they were just gonna move on, but knowing they couldn't stand and miss Vanoss' annoying presence and hearing his offensive jokes 24/7, everyone decided to find him.

So, they decided to get help from Sherene, because of her fate power thing or whatever. But to their disappointment, she stated she couldn't, because something is blocking the power when she tried to find Vanoss through Fate.

Fortunately, she did find one, she answered to the group that they have to travel to a country known as the Southern Sagrab Kingdom, a country located in the Isthmus Region.

The following morning on the 13th day of finding Vanoss, the members of the Banana Bus Squad were boarded on a large submarine that Terroriser brought through his Workshop Addon System, with the submarine traversed into the depths of the endless sea.

The submarine was the fast type as it was loaded with goods headed to the Isthmus Region where they will travel.

The Submarine passed the shores of the Veldarun Empire and the Uhiapakai Union, with the sea being calm and beautiful.

But there's one person who is recklessly doing something on the ship, which might lead to their deaths.

"SHITPULLUP!!" Delirious yelled over to Terroriser who is controlling the Submarine.

"Chipotle?"

Hearing the water from the ocean started to pour inside at an extreme rate, Terroriser knew what Delirious meant and so, he hurriedly turned the submarine upwards towards the surface.

Once they reach on top, everyone breathes heavily after nearly drowning, while Nogla spat out a fish out of his mouth.

"TYLER, STOP OPENING THE FUCKING SUBMARINE WINDOW FOR FRESH AIR, THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS." Basically shouted angrily at the Pig man while Moo is sick of living with morons.

"Yeah, if pirates attacked us right now, they might get the advantage of this and take our booties for it!" Moo warned. "It would be a different story if a Sea Dragon showed up, though."

From what Moo had learned, the scariest thing on the sea was Sea Dragons, the kings of the sea. They were gigantic monsters classified as an A-Rank, depending on its age.

The Endless Sea is known to be a house of such terrifying monsters, especially during this period of the year where Mana was abundant and was likely to cause a monster wave. But with Airships as a new revolutionary vehicle transportation and sailing ships on seas being obsolete, people don't need to fear traveling through the seas.

But still, sea monster waves are terrific as every sea monster would attack any nearby coastal city.

And the most terrifying thing about them is their size, just several kilometers from the group, they could see a family big Blue Whales, but seemed slightly bigger than Moby Dick. Normally Earth could consider them as the largest animal in the world and the largest ones in the deep sea, are they really the largest in the sea?

No.

Just above these ants was an enormous size Killer Whale with pink skin, its size is ginormous that could measured with over ten Megalodons.