Sickness

It was the week of the Prom. Everyone was excited and overall just drained and ready for the school year to be over and for them to go on summer break. People were asking each other out and the atmosphere was more positive then it had been for the past couple weeks.
"Hey Ella" Naser said sitting next to Ella on the bench outside the school. "Hi." Ella replied. "So um." Naser stuttered and then gulped. "I was gonna ask if you wanted to maybe go to the prom with me?" Naser asked. Ella's eyes lit up. "Of course I will!" Ella said. Naser smiled and then they embraced.
       "How does this dress look?" Lucy asked as she slipped herself into the 5th prom dress she tried on today in the dress shop. The dress was skin tight and a light pink with flowers embroidered on the trail of the dress. "It looks great." Parker said. "Though you could make anything look beautiful." Parker added. "Your to sweet!" Lucy said. Suddenly, Lucy groaned in pain. "Is everything alright?" Parker asked getting up to grab Lucy. "Yeah.. I just feel nauseous." Lucy said as she grabbed her gurgling stomach. "Excuse me!" Lucy yelled as she ran to the bathroom threw open the toilet lid and proved to throw up vigorously In the toilet. Parker then came barging in. "Are you okay?" Parker said as Lucy continued to vomit in the toilet. "Does it look like I'm okay?!" Lucy managed too mutter out before the vomit came out. "Maybe we should just go home for the day..." Parker said. Lucy's suffering finally came to a end with one last cough. She stood up wobbly like a baby dear and wiped the wet mascara clumps off of her cheeks before shamefully walking back too Parker's Car. They had too pay for the dress since she had dirtied it with her vomit. "What happened in there" Parker asked as he started the car. "I don't know" Lucy said. "I-I just felt Ill" "do you need me too stay home with you?" Parker asked. "You look pale" Parker said. "I'm fine everything is fine!" Lucy said. As a tear rolled down her cheek. It was the first time Parker had ever seen Lucy cry. She's not a vulnerable person and never shows weakness. The car ride was silent and Lucy dozed off. "We're here." Parker said asking Lucy up from her slumber. "Okay" Lucy said as she stretched and opened the car door. "Hey-" Parker said grabbing Lucy's arm. "What?" Lucy asked turning her head to face Parker. "Are you sure you alright you don't need anything?". "Yes!" Lucy shouted as she ripped away from Parker's Grip. "Alright, I hope you feel better!" Parker said as Lucy shut the door and walked into her house.
        It was Monday Morning. Adler had managed to get her suspension shortened for writing a apology letter to Lucy. No, it wasn't sincere and she didn't wanna do it but The S.A.Ts were coming up she couldn't miss them. Adler walked into school with her headphones on. She didn't plan to do much work. Naomi stared from a distance. "Look who decided to show up" Lucy said under her breath too Parker as Adler swiftly walked by her through the halls. "I thought her suspension was gonna be longer." Parker said. "It was but she apologized too me." Lucy said. "It's so funny too her so low" Lucy said smirking too herself. "Why would you say that?" Parker said stunned. "Say what?" Lucy said turning her head. "Nothing.." Parker said. "I'm gonna use the bathroom before class." Lucy said. Parker raised an eyebrow. "Not to make out silly, like actually I need to pee." Lucy said giggling. "Gosh your so desperate!" Lucy said giggling to herself as she walked too the Girls bathroom downstairs.
Adler approached the door to the drama room and peered in. Mr. Jones was typing on his computer unbothered and Naomi Ella and Naser. Waited for class too start. Adler couldn't bear being in that room. All the people she hated and that she had wronged were in there. Naomi, Lucy, and Parker. She turned away from the class room and walked too the girls bathroom. She was just going to sit out there till the class ended. She knew no teacher would say anything since they probably thought she was still on suspension. As Adler sat down in the bathroom and was about to pull out her headphones when she heard the faint sound of muffled crying. She listened as the mystery girl flushed the toilet and rattled the door open. Adler then quickly put on her headphones too seem as if she wasn't paying attention and looked down at her phone. Threw her peripheral vision she saw the faint outline of a person walk over too the trash can and angrily throw something away before heading towards the door. The person must have not noticed Adler because they walked straight out of the bathroom. Adler peered up too try and see who it was but the only thing she could make out was the persons hair. Mid length and black. "Is that Lucy?" Adler thought to herself. Lucy was the only person she knew with a hair cut like that. And it made sense that she would be in the basement bathroom seeing as her first period was Drama. After she knew the person was far away from the bathroom she stood up to see what the person threw away. Adler then peered into the trash can. Mostly full of paper towels and random junk like old chewed up gum when she noticed a white stick wrapped up in one of these paper towels. "What is that?" Adler thought. Adler couldn't make out what it was when she reluctantly rolled her hoodie in her hands and reached into the trash can to unravel the paper. "I hope nobody walks in on me doing this" Adler thought to herself as she reached down for the paper and unraveled it. Raveling a pregnancy test. "Gross" adler thought quickly dropping the just used pregnancy test when she peered to say what it says. On there were two faint lines. Indicating whoever took this is pregnant? Who in the school is having this unexpected child?

TO BE CONTINUED...