when calling her mommy doesn't go well (requested)

"Yeji," You sighed blissfully as your girlfriend peppered kisses across your neck.

Her fingers were beneath your shirt, caressing your skin softly as you made out on her bed.

You haven't seen each other in a couple of weeks due to both of you being so busy so it was no surprise that you were getting so caught up in each other now.

You threw your head back against the pillows as her name left your lips once more and she just smirked as she lowered your shirt and began to kiss your chest.

You felt as though your heart might burst out of your chest as it was hammering against it so quickly.

The moans that left your lips were continuous as she left kisses all over your skin.

And you were so caught up in the moment and in her that something left your lips unexpectedly and uncontrollably.

"Mommy!" You moaned, unable to hold it back.

And the reaction you thought Yeji would have was actually the complete opposite.

Pulling away from your chest, she looked at you with her eyebrows furrowed.

Her eyes were big but not because of bliss or surprise, but rather discomfort and disbelief.

"Did you just call me mommy?"

"No?"

"Yes, you did." She said as she pulled away from you completely, laying down beside you instead. "That sorta killed the mood a little, babe."

"It did?"

"Yeah. I'm not into it, babe." She said as she wrinkled her nose a bit. "It's just not a turn-on for me."

"Oh." You said as you began to feel embarrassed and awkward. "I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. It just came out."

"I understand. You were caught up in the moment. I'm just," She paused as she took your hand in hers. "Don't take this the wrong way, okay? I just don't like it. It makes me feel a little uncomfortable."

"I get it. Again, I'm sorry."

"It's okay." She said. "We'll put it behind us. Just don't call me that again. It had the opposite effect I think you thought it would."

Nervously toying with your fingers, you nodded.

You felt bad for killing the mood and calling her something that didn't turn her on the way you hoped it would.

"You were trying to spice it up, I get it. It's okay, it's behind us." She said as she brushed her fingers across your palm. "Okay? Don't be sad."

"I was just hoping we would make out for a while because I missed you so much. But I ruined it."

"No, you didn't, sweet girl." She said before putting her lips back on yours, pulling you in for a deep kiss. "I'm feeling pretty in the mood still, as long as you don't call me that again."

"Deal." You smiled against her lips and she couldn't help but do the same.

She pulled back and put her lips back on your neck, leaving love bites behind.

"Just say my name instead, okay? I like the way it sounds falling from your lips, baby girl."

You sighed softly and said her name as she wanted you to, making her smile against your skin as she moved to hover over you once more.

"That's my girl. Just keep saying my name, baby." She moaned against your skin, hoping you wouldn't ever stop.