Chapter 6

There was a boy packing up his possessions. He would brush his brown hair back when it covered his blue eyes. Boxes are positioned on top of each other in his room, and he looked around sighing.

Kira, observing him from the corner, knew this was a dream. The boy didn't notice her, it proved her point. And the change of attire in addition. Now she was wearing a straight jacket, the straps wrapped around her upper arms, but her arms aren't crossed over her chest. And her hair was longer, it was now shoulder length.

His brother came in. His hair slightly darker and he had green eyes. He looked older.

"Mom's calling you." He told his younger brother. Soon, the one with blue eyes came out of his room to go to his mother.

The scene changed, Kira soon found herself in a front yard. Three little girls are playing with dolls. A car pulled up and a man hopped off. One of the little girls turned her head and saw him. She had a big smile on her face and she jumped up as soon as the man entered the yard.

The girl had brown hair and beautiful green eyes.

Sally.

Kira recognized her. Sally jumped into the man's arms.

"Uncle Johnny! You're here!" She looked so excited. The man chuckled.

Kira felt something bad.

And then she was standing in front of a lake. She watched as a boy with blonde hair jumped into the water. There was a man, that she assumed was his father, drinking a bottle of beer. The water formed a wave that hit the father.

It made him angry.

"You shouldn't have done that!" He shouted and chased his son.

The boy swam away from him, as far as possible. The fear in his eyes made Kira worried. If she could help, she would, but she can't move. Instead, she watched.

The father finally got close to him. He grabbed his leg under the water. The boy struggled and kicked. But to no avail. The father smashed his bottle onto his head, and he was paralyzed.

He was left sinking down. He can't do anything, he had no strength. And he ran out of breath.

He drowned.

Kira felt pain in her chest. It burned and all she can do is writhe in pain. She was panicking. Kira remembered the first experiments they did to her. The pain they caused her, it ruined her. The long sleeves of her straight jacket folded and showed marks.

The straps that once kept her down cut her skin long ago. She remembered screaming when they would put that thing over her head, zapping her head. And the wires connected to her limbs. She remembered the needles they carelessly pinned into her collecting her blood. Never has she been so weak in her life.

And she thought back to the day when she heard that they were going to open her up. The pain would be excruciating. It would never end.

Kira knew that the pain they caused would always be there.

Forever.

The heat in her chest spread out, it was all over her body. She felt like she was really on fire. Kira felt the addition to the pain, it felt like daggers stabbing her torso over and over again.

She screamed so loudly, louder than her screams before. Kira positioned herself in a fetal position, hugging her knees to her chest. It felt like an eternity before she woke up from the wretched dream

And she thought that she died in her sleep.

* * *

"Kira! Wake up!" Sally shook her.

Kira opened her eyes slowly, irritated at the sun rays that seeped through the glass of her balcony doors. She sat up on her bed, rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning, Sally." She greeted her.

"Slendy wanted me to call you to breakfast." She smiled. "Come on! We have to go down, now!"

"It looks like someone's excited about food." She muttered. Kira stood up and headed for the closet. She opened it up, and surprisingly there were clothes.

She grabbed a simple shirt and pants.

"Ummm... Sally, can you please...?"

"Oh, okay!" She covered her face with a pillow.

Kira pulled her dirty top off that the facility gave her. In the mirror, she saw scars on her chest. Kira was confused, it only happened in the dream.

"Kira... do you... hurt yourself...?"

She quickly put her shirt on and changed into her new pants. Kira silently walked to the door. "Let's go."

Going to the kitchen, Kira only stayed silent. The thought of the scars appearing right after the dream, it made her feel weird. And the dream she had wasn't like any other.

But all she has to deal with today is her second day as a new member of this peculiar household.