When You Get Back Together

Lil Rob

You forgive him after two weeks of him harassing you for another chance and he vows to never take you for granted again.

Goggles

He comes begging for another chance because he can't focus on anything without you being in his life. He vows to always let you know when he's having these thoughts so that you guys can talk it out together.

Jay Jay

He begs you to listen for a week and after the guys come and talk to you because you refused to listen to Jay Jay you then give him another chance.

Emo Crys

He feels awful over it and wishes he never left you and goes to your house asking to talk and says he'll never hurt you that way again because you are his whole world more than skateboarding.

Spitball

He feels like a jerk for doing you the way he did and is barely able to focus even just to skateboard. And after he spots you with a boy who was flirting with you he then goes over and punches the guy before pulling you off to the side to beg for another chance which you do with some reluctance but also because you miss him as well and found his reactions quite heartwarming.

Jack Knife

You go over to his house to speak with him after the Grinders ask you where he has been for the past couple of days and you find him in his room crying before he spots you and runs over to hug you while crying that he has missed you. You hug him back telling him he's a fool for thinking anyone could be better than him but he's your fool and you want him back which he is more than happy to hear.