The guy at glow-bowl 2

Max and i bowled for about 2 hours. Me beating him of course. After we finish bowling we put our shoes on the counter and walk out the door. The guy wasn't there this time so i was happy. We walk out the door and max kisses me on the cheek. "Oh crap, i forgot my phone! Ill be right back!" Max says running inside. I just wait there for a few seconds until i hear a whistle. I turn my head and see the guy at the counter. " UUGGH WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!?!" I yell to him. "You" he says back. He starts to walk towards me and i back up a few steps. I feel the wall behind me so i know i cant go back any further. A chill ran down my spine as he gets closer and closer. All of a sudden he is right in front of me, pushing me against the wall. I tried to push him away but he was too strong. I was about to scream for help when suddenly his lips were planted on mine. I quickly pull away and scream for help. "Oh don't be like that babe!" he says. "LET ME GO ASSHOLE!!" i scream. "hey, my name is Justin!!" he says back. He tries to kiss me again but i push his face away, i squirm and try to push him with all my strength. The next thing i knew, max was running out the door. " GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!!!" He screams to the 'Justin'. Max pulls him off of me and starts punching him. He gets up and i hug him tightly. I start to cry in his shoulder. "Lets go" he says and we start to run back to the house. As soon as we get there we sit on the couch and i slightly cry. He was hugging me telling me everything was gonna be alright. He kissed me on the forehead and i stopped crying after a few minutes.