Chapter 12

August

"He's doing fine, you'on have shit ta' worry bout." I assured Giselle.

"That's good. But why did I get these court papers in the mail saying that you want full custody of our son?" She asked.

"Ion't feel as though you'll be stable to raise Mason on your own. I'll agree to visitation on the weekends with me present."

"Why are you doing this to me August, I'm trying okay!?"

Giselle knows she won't be stable enough ta' take care of Mason. The only reason why I'm here is because the facility contacted me.

Apparently she's on suicide watch and has been for a week now. I can't keep giving her chances ta' prove herself. I couldn't forgive myself if something happened ta' my son in her care.

I'm in the studio everyday, preparing for this tour but Mason will be well taken care of while I'm gone. She's lucky I'm agreeing ta' visitation on the weekends.

"A real woman would do everything in her power ta' get her shit togetha' so she can take care of her son." I said bluntly.

"And a real man wouldn't cheat on his fiancè with me." She said boldly.
"Ion't think you want me ta' go in on your ass since you under suicide watch ma. I'll see you in court real soon, you have a blessed day."

I got up and exited the facility. Terrance opened up my door and I got in, with him gettin' in behind me.

He took some time off and came back. I ain't kno' he was engaged ta' Giselle but I still apologized. T knew that I was a loyal ass nigga and wouldn't betray him like that. It was good ta' have him back.

"How'd it go?" He asked.

"It was aight. I told her ass I'd see her in court soon." I said while shrugging.

"She deserves everything that's coming to her ass."

"Man, fuck that broad. I'm hungry as fuck, you tryna order sumn?"

"Hell yeah. Whatchu have a taste for?"

"Not really. Anything sound good right about na'." I chuckled.

The car stopped. T got out and so did I. Bruce my other bodyguard followed behind me while T was in front of me. We headed inside the studio.

Chris and Trey was in thea' wit' Mo. I smirked and dapped em all up.

"Was' poppin'?" I asked.

"Nun, where you been nigga. We was waitin' on yo ass." Chris said.

"My fault. A nigga hungry as hell."

"I want some Popeyes." Trey said.

"That does sound good right now." T chimed in.

I cut my eyes at him. Anything and everything sounds good ta' his ass.

"Alright fellas, I will be right back. I need to talk to this promotor real
quick." Mo said as she walked by us.

Chris and Trey was staring her ass. I jus' shook my head.

"And you mean to tell me you ain't buss them guts?" Trey asked. I busted out laughing.

"Nah bruh. Mo cool peoples. Besides, my heart belongs ta' someone else."

"You talkin' bout Leah?" Chris asked.

"Yup."

"She's bad as fuck bruh, you lucky." Trey said.

"You right." I chuckled.

"She a freak? Cause shawty damn sure look like one." Chris smirked.

I looked back ta' see if Mo was still talkin' and she was. I told T ta' shut the door and sit wit' us.