Chapter 1.

(Sin's P.O.V)

I shot up in bed. My black hair plastered to my lightly tanned skin by the sweat covering my body. My midnight blue eyes shot around the room to make sure the dream wasn't real. Thank god it wasn't. The dream's always seem so real, like it actually happened, but it couldn't, right?

Right, it's just my imagination that seems like it hates me.

It probably does.

But, the dreams always seem so real. This one included.

I can't get it out of my head. The bleach that gave him the pasty white skin, the cut smile and the burn eyelids from when he lost it, the blood stained white hoodie from when he killed his family, and the name.

Jeff The Killer.

3 Words that can and will send a shiver down your back.

Looks like I have a new story to write on the website, and a new picture to draw...Later. I'm to lazy to draw now.

I look over at the clock and it reads 1:32.

Wow, it is way too early to be awake.

I snuggle back into my blankets, but right when i am about back to sleep, I feel something soft and fuzzy glide against my skin. I scream and throw the thing onto the floor, and when I do, I hear a 'Meow' and a thud. Wait, I would know that 'Meow' anywhere...

"Pixel!" I shout and run over to the black and white spotted cat and pick it up into my arms, "You know not to scare me like that, especially after the dreams."

She just meow's like her adorable self and snuggles into my touch.

I named her pixel because she was the runt of the litter, so she was like the one different pixel in the game. No one wanted her. I don't know how, with her big hazel eyes and her fluffy black and white spotted fur. To me, she was the cutest in the litter. But, her white spots were more square-like, thats another reason why I named her Pixel.

She helps me cope with the dreams.

Thunder crashes from outside and I cling to Pixel tighter as does she to me. I just now notice that its storming, hard.

Looks like I'm not going to be able to sleep for a while, I might as well go ahead and type the story about Jeff and post it on my CreepyPasta website.

I walk over to my midnight blue desk and chair and sit down. I open my black laptop and start typing the story.

(BEN's P.O.V)

"Welcome to the family, Jeff." Masky says and throws an arm around Jeff's shoulders.

"Thanks, uhh... I didn't quite catch your name." Jeff said, his mouth going into a slight frown, making his mouth look a little like plastic surgery gone wrong.

I feel Slender smack my head -Making me lose the battle on the game I was play, might I add- and whisper "Think and be nice."

I roll my eyes and feel another smack on my head from you know who. This time I resist the urge to roll my eyes and start playing Majora's Mask.

"It's okay, its not like I said my name 5 times already to you. I'm Masky." He gestured to himself.

"The dude with the yellow hoodie on and that's eating cheesecake is my partner in crime, otherwise known as Hoodie." Hoodie just does a small wave and continues shoveling cheesecake into his mouth.

"That dude in the green hat and clothes who is playing a game, is BEN Drowned. Call him BEN." Masky said and gestured to me. I turn to them, smile and wave, and start playing my game again.

"The dude with a blue mask and that's eating a kidney, is Eyeless Jack. Call him Jack or E.J. When he asks you if you want to try a kidney, say no. Just a small piece of advice." Masky stated and Jack turned and waved at Jeff, but glared at Masky.

"Quit ruining the fun ,Masky." Jack groaned.

"Well I'm sorry if I don't want the house to smell like puke and kidney farts, again." Masky says and I flush in embarrassment.

"The dude that is overly dressed and has no face is SlenderMan, call him Slender or Slendy." Slender smacks Masky's head for saying that his is overly dressed.

"Oww..." Masky whined while everyone else including Jeff snickered.

"Okay, Okay. The girl in the pink dress and with the creepy teddybear, is Sally. And the teddybear's name is Charlie (I Think Thats His Name)." Masky said and braced himself for getting hit, but when he realized nothing had hit himself yet, he relaxed. That was his mistake. As soon as he relaxed, a bunch of fake tea party china came flying at him and hit him in the face.

I look over to where it cam from, and the only thing I see is a snickering Sally, an empty basket of play china, and and evil looking teddybear.

"Oww! Sally!" Masky whined, again.

Sally just giggled and ran upstairs with Charlie in her arms.

"The dude with the axes, mouth gear, and the twitching or ticks, is Ticci Toby. Call him Toby. The girl with the clock for an eye is Clockwork. The dude with a long nose and that looks like a creepy clown is Laughing Jack. Call him L.J. " He quickly said in one breath, "Now I'm going upstair before I get anymore head trauma. Bye!"

He was up the stairs before anyone could say 'Get back here you cheesecake lover!'

I turn off my gaming system and walk upstairs. When I pass Sally's room I hear a psychotic giggling, looks like Sally's happy. As soon as I get to my room I get onto the famous CreepyPasta website made by an anonymous person. All anyone knows about the author is that she's a girl. She goes by the name The Creator.

I know, very creative. But she didn't make that name, her fans did.

I've tried to hack it to see who she is, but the site is pretty much impossible to hack, but I try almost every day.

When I get on the site, I see that she just posted a new CreepyPasta call Jeff The Killer.

How does she do it, none of the CreepyPasta's know.

She will probably post the picture later. Whenever she draws the picture, she gets every single detail right.

I will figure out who you are, The Creator.

(Sin's P.O.V)

And... Done!

Now, I just have to post the picture of Jeff The Killer.

And... It... Is...Posted...Now!

Finally, done with the article and picture.

It took me 2 hours to write and draw everything, and I can assure you of one thing. My hand really hurts.

Now, I have about 3 hours to sleep before i need to get up, shower, dress, get my supplies, eat, and get to school, which starts at 7:15 sharp.

I climb into bed with my cat curled at my side.

I close my eye's, already bracing myself for Dahlia's -My best and only friend- chat about what The Creator's new CreepyPasta is.

If only she knew that I knew the CreepyPasta's and The Creator better than anyone else.

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Hope you enjoyed the story.