Jealousy

Hey guys! I got bored today and decided, 'Hey! Why not do another chapter?' So here you go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n) POV
When I got home I decided to take a little nap since it was only 7:53. I prepared my stuff before I took a nap.

~Le Time Skip~

I woke up it was 11:45. I changed, grabbed my bag and headed to the pizzeria.

When I arrived I saw the manager leaving. I entered the pizzeria and headed to the office. I set my stuff down and sat down as the 12:00 bell rang, signaling the start of my shift.

I started to get bored and decided to see what the others are up to. I walked to the dinning room and saw Bonnie sitting on the stage, practicing the guitar, Foxy and Chica we're talking with Goldie and Freddy... Where is Freddy?

"Hey guys." I said happily. They all looked at me and smiled. "Hi (Y/n)!" They said in union. I walked in and sat down next to Goldie.

"Hey, where's Freddy?" I asked. Out of no where Freddy entered the room.

"Hey guys." He said. He entered and left the dinning room. Weird. He seemed so... Angry, yet sad at the same time.

"Is something wrong with Freddy?" I asked, concerned. They smirked.

"Oh nothing~ Freddy is just jealous~" Chica sang. "Jealous? Of what?" What would Freddy be jealous about?

"Why don't you ask him lassie." Foxy suggested. I nodded and went to where Freddy went.

"Freddy? Freddy?" I called out. No reply. I quietly entered the kitchen and saw him sitting on the floor, his back turned away from me. I walk closer to Freddy.

"Freddy?" He didn't answer. I sat down next to him. "Are you okay?" I asked. "I'm fine." He said not looking at me.

"Are you mad at me? Cause if you are, I'm sorry." I said, lowering my head. He looked at me shocked.

"No! No, itst not like that its just..." He rapidly said. "Its just... I saw you and Mike together earlier and... I thought..." He said looking away.

"You were... Jealous?" I couldn't help but smile and silently laugh. "No I wasn't!" He protested, blushing.

I smiled and hugged him. He seemed shocked at first but hugged back. "Don't worry. Were still friends." I assured him still hugging and smiling.

Then we saw a bright light flash for a sec and then heard familiar laughs...

"GOLDIE! CHICA!" Freddy screamed and ran out the kitchen. For a sec I saw Chica and Goldie running with a camera in hand.

"Give me that camera!" Freddy continued to chase them. I smiled.

I didn't mind. Since I like Freddy.