chapter 19

The same five girls kept visiting me ever since I told them I couldn't remember them. I try to remember their names, I'm woking on it. But sometimes I mess up, so I don't usually say their names. I feel guilty that I can't remember... It sucks. A knock on the hospital door gets me out of my thoughts. I look up from my intertwined hands, and I'm met with a small girl in front of me. She was the same girl with cat ears on the other week.

"Hey, Y/N." She says with a small smile. I return the a smile as well, I still don't know her name so I furrow my brows at her. "Oh, right. I'm Ariana." She says remembering my state of mind.

"Hm, Ariana. I like your name," I reply looking over at Ariana as she takes a seat beside my bed.

"Why thank you." I nod at her, and look back at my hands. "So have the girls visited you yet today?"

"No, well... Not yet." I say with a shrug, I glance over to the girl next to me and catch her already looking at me. Ariana quickly turns away and looks up at the blank tv screen. There was a long silence between us, until I decided I've had enough.

"So um, Ariana." The brunette turns to look at me, "Tell me who you were to me, in my life." I see her take a deep breath as she looks down at her lap and looks back at me, her brown eyes staring right back into mine.

"Well it's complicated, awhile back we dated... for quite sometime," She says softly, I make an 'O' shape with my mouth as she continues. "And then a stupid fight happened... I regret ever fighting with you, but then we drifted. Until now, this tour brought us together again, and I like to think we're friends." She explains with a small hopeful smile.

"I may not remember any of that, but I'm sorry for whatever we fought about. You're a lovely and sweet girl," I take notice of the blush that appears upon her cheeks. "And I'm glad that we're friends, and I hope that now that I don't remember anything, we can actually start over." I say with the same hopeful smile. Ariana quickly nods, and a wide smile crosses her face.

"I would love to start over," She says. I grin, our small moment was interrupted by five familiar girls walking into the room.

"Hey, Y/N. Sorry we came a bit late, soundcheck ran a bit late." The shortest girl says, I think Ally?

"It's okay, Ally." I say, she nods. "Ariana here was keeping me company." That's when I notice all of them turn to the both of us.

"Oh, Ariana we didn't notice you." The girl with green eyes says, now I know for sure that's Lauren. Ariana looks down at her lap once more, sighing softly. I feel an unknown tension arise in the small hospital room. Ariana finally looks back up and back at the other girls, confidence in her eyes.

After a few moments, I cough awkwardly and all six girls turn to look at me.

"Well, Ariana we got it from here." The dark skinned girl says, Normani?

"Um, okay.." She says, beginning to get up. I quickly turn my head to look at Ariana I lean over my bed and grab her hand. The brunette turns to me and looks at our hands.

"Stay," I say with soft eyes, he expression soon calms as she nods and takes her seat back beside me. I turn back to the other five girls and they look at me slightly shocked. I ignore their looks and motion them to sit beside me as well, it takes them a little bit, but they finally sit beside my bed on the opposite side of Ariana. I start a small conversation, which turns into a big one when all of them get involved. They shared jokes and laughed with each other, I listened intently. But sleep was overtaking my body and I couldn't fight it, I was exhausted.

--

I was awaken, by a warm breath hitting the crook of my neck. My eyes, slowly open adjusting to the darkness in the room. How long have I been asleep? Well it doesn't matter, it was much needed. I could've sworn I fell asleep last night by myself. I glance over to the sleeping figure beside me, the girl's long hair scattered everywhere, my eyes can't help but drag along the silhouette of her body her slim upper figure then... BOOM there's the booty. I remember this girl is Camila.

It's cute how she cared to stay after this time, It's usually Dinah. Which I don't mind, she's a great cuddle buddy. The other girls steady breath hits my neck once more, and causes sleep to over take me again.

"Goodnight Camila, sleep tight." I mumble softly, leaning my head over slightly before kissing her on the forehead gently and I swear before I drifted off to sleep, a smile spread across her lips.

--------------------------------------

The update has finally came :)) school is over, summer is here and life is good. I hope you guys enjoyed this update, I am exhausted and I am much needed of sleep. I love you guys, and comments/favorites are much loved. P.S. sorry for any mistakes :)